part #4

( Scene shift to jungkook's cabin if you all remember in previous part taehyung went to meet jungkook. )

Jungkook : come in

Taehyung: Hello

Jungkook:Why you came again.

Taehyung: why so rude bro?

Jungkook: why shouldn't I everytime I work and someone comes to disturb me now what do you want tell me.

Taehyung: I want to ask you that why you hired that secretary without any tantrums.

Jungkook: H-how do you know that I hired her.

Taehyung: I meet her in the elevator.

Jungkook: ooh but why do you care ?

Taehyung: because it's the first time Mr jeon jungkook has hired someone without any tantrums without asking me hundred times about the person so what is in your mind.

Jungkook: Actually Hyung from looking at her I could feel that she is in need of money and is very innocent. I can't stop thinking about her from the time she left her voice her smile her being nervous infront of me I miss her already. I don't know what happened to me?

Taehyung: so Mr. Jeon Jungkook I think you are in love I can't believe my friend and also the most heartless, ruthless mafia is in love.

Jungkook: no hyung she shouldn't know that we are Mafia's she will be scared from me and hate me.

Taehyung: don't worry I won't tell her but how will you confess to her if you won't tell your real Identity to her .

Jungkook: I don't know hyung but for now I am not confessing or else she will think me as a pervert.

Taehyung: okay as you wish but remember that she shouldn't know it from someone else or she will be hurt.

Jungkook: okay hyung bye

Taehyung: bye and continue your work I won't disturb you again

Jungkook: No it's okay you are not disturbing me.

Taehyung: okay

Y/N's pov
I was in jimin's cabin he told me all the work I noted it down in my notebook my first work is to arrange all the check documents for the meeting and show it to Mr jeon okay  FIGHTING.

Y/N: hello my name is Y/N and I am new secretary of mr jeon I want you to show me the documents for the meeting which after an hour.

Employee : oh I will give the documents .

Y/N: thank you

Employee: it's my pleasure.

Y/N 's pov
He handed me the files but while giving the files he touched my hand inappropriately I felt so disgusted so I yanked my hand away took the file and went to the hallway and started crying.
( Author's pov
  So innocent Y/N is If I would be       her than I will have thrashed him to death)After a while I checked the papers and went to Mr jeon's cabin to give him the documents.

Jungkook: come in

Y/N: These are the documents for the meeting

Jungkook's pov
I heard Y/N's voice I was so happy to see her again but as soon as I saw her my smile faded her eyes were so fluffy looks she cried so much but why ? Did I do something? But I am in my cabin
Who is the reason for my princess's Tears he will cry the tears of blood now.

Jungkook: keep it on the table .

Y/N: okay s-sir

Jungkook's pov
She was going but I stopped her

Jungkook: wait

Y/N: yes sir do you need something.

Jungkook: come here.( She started coming towards me with her trembling legs and scared yet nervous face ).

Y/N's pov
I came near his chair and stood their he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him in a second I landed on his lap my eyes were wide shock as if it will come out anytime and my mouth wide open. I saw him smiling at me he then put his index finger on my chin and closed my mouth.

Jungkook: close your mouth princess otherwise I will not be able to control myself.

Y/N's pov
I immediately sealed my lips in a thin line.

Jungkook: now tell me the truth did you cried princess.

Y/N: I nodded my head up and down like a lost puppy who found his master.

Jungkook: why ? ( I put strand of hair behind her ears to see a clear view of her face)

Y/N: (I can see concern and love in his eyes I couldn't control myself I started sobbing hard )

Jungkook: ( she started sobbing hard I couldn't see her in this state so I hugged her tightly and patted her back to calm her down)

Jungkook: Shh everything is alright princess I am here with you and you are safe with me .
( After a while she calmed down)

Jungkook: now tell me why you cried.

Y/N: I- I w-went to an e-employee
to a- ask for the d-documents but while handing the documents he touched my h-hand in-inapropriately.
( I told him everything and I could sense him getting angry)

Jungkook's pov
He dared to touch what's mine now he is gone but I can't kill him in front of my princess no problem I will kill him after the work time gets over but I have to punish him .

* hope you all enjoyed the 4th chapter do vote and comment 

Bye you all love you guys ❤❤*