Chapter 1- Frist Day Back To School

It's the frist day at school after the Christmas holidayies . I can't waiting to see ALL MY friends this new year , Well what can I say you can't run away from school if you know you want to get somewhere in life, with a husband AND kids, well here we are seeing new faces in school.SURPRISE SURPRISE I see MY old BEST friend Lethabo I'M very happy to see HER. "Hi Lilly, DO you remember ME?" I asked.
"Ohhh yahh you Nola.
" So as soon as SHE noticed ME I was relifed. When I got to the other classes I stated to make new friends made them feel comfetable around other girls. So when I got down staries where I saw ALL MY BEST friends AND we made a big noise, that's ALL we enjoyed that day, seeing each other again AND getting to meet new people AND meeting new teachers, well MY register teacher always has to be MY Maths teacher,MATHS IS THE MOST BORING SUBJECT EVER  I just feel that Maths IS the subject that almost everyone could fail like always.
Well here I am sitting in the new class with annoying boys from last year. I had to ask myself IS it really that fun to have noughty boys in your class,well boys OF people say it's fun AND I just find it just OK to have them in you class ……………………………………………………………………………Well here we are to introduce ourselves, we ALL have to say our name,age,favorite colour AND food you like, well I don't get why you always have to say ALL that when it's a new year,new class mates AND classroom because you can go to the person AND ask ALL that info. Well it's MY turn now had to walk up to the front OF the class,ALL you could see IS a bunch OF eyes looking at you waiting FOR you to say what you Have to say. Well ……"hi,I said "MY name IS Ngimphiwe MY favorite colour IS purple I am 12 years old I like pizza. I was happy when I had to sit down because I was done with what I had to say about myself. ………here we are frist break saying hi to everyone in the school even people I didn't know. Here I am at the grade 7's  saying hi so I got to the point when I saw MY friend sister Sandy I was very happy to see  HER so, we got to the part when SHE told ME SHE likes a new guy  in school, I was surprised because it was HER frist time liking a guy on the frist day OF school "so you like HIM" I said,"yes"SHE replyed.
********************************************************************************
Here we are after school chilling with other girls,we were talking about how was our first day

Well all of us had fun today we meat new people and we got new teachers and new classmates
Well some people had they modes today,but I can garenter that they will get they problems sorted

Welll I had to go home I know I will see them next time after two weeks.