CHAPTER 3: PRACTICES

The day has finally came to practices with the grade 9 boys,all the girls think they better that all the other girls.
Well think again,we are practiesing with the big boys.

"Hi guys we are here like you told us to."

"Ohh yeah."

"So where do we start?"

"All you girls can do for now is just do warm ups."

"OK."

We got into our Jim set,sport bra and tights,because I know that's the good dress code to dance.

So we both sat down and watched the dance moves and we got the hang of it.
Its our turn to dance now when we got to try we were kinda good.
It was time for us to go to netball down at the netball nets where the other girls where.We shot goals in the nets and ran around.
*************************
After netball with the boys
We were chilling after netball and drinking water with my best friend
The boys show up.

"So girls how was the dance practice?"

"Well its was good and we enjoyed it because it was the first time us been asked by boys to do somethimg ."

"We glad yol did."

As soon as they walked away my friend and I started to giggle and scream with happiness.

"Ahhhhhh Waite."we called out."do we have practice tomorrow again?"

"No we don't because we have rugby practice"

"OK."
It was time for my friend and I to leave for home ,we walk after school in the morning my mom drops us off.

Walking back home

So we took our bags and walked off on the way we hear voices calling out our names

"Kim Nola."

When we turned it was the boys that we practice with they had they bags with them,we looked at each other and smiled

"Girls we just wanted to walk with you." Do yol mind?"

"No we don't,yol can walk with us."

" so girls why don't a lot of boys like yol  because you are the most hottest girls in school."

"Well we don't know because no one has seen us with sport bras and tights."

"But not to lie to yol,yol  have the sexyest bodies ever better than the grade 9 girls.

"Ohhh thanks, we never knew about that you two are the first to tell us that."

Sorry about that short part find out on the next chapter :-)