Chapter 8

Saturday
*************
So Kim and I woke up and had to clean the house and make breakfast for the 3 of us which is Myself,Kim and my mother. We were done with all that and we had nothing to do all we were doing was just chatting in a group called the FWB'S in the group was Jake,Mike,Kim and I. They boys asked what we were u to and we told them we were just chilling,and we still had our PJ's on becoz we were home the whole day.

Mike
"So girls do yol ming if we come over?"

Nola
"So guys its not a problem but to tell you we at my house."

Jake
"Uhm...Kim please wear something sexy for me"

Kim
"Ahhh Jake I never knew you would ask me such a thing."

Mike
"Well for sure I know Nola go wear something very hott."

Jake
"Ehhh Mike my hommie how do you know if she will or not?"

Kim
"Lol, babe you very funny."

Mike
"Uhm... Kim where is Nola?"

Jake
"Ohhhhhh she left you hommie."

Nola
"Nahh chill I'm here."

Mike
"So what do you say Nola? "

Kim
"We ain't gonna answer that yol should see when yol get here

Jake
"Ayt  love you Kim,same to you to Nola from Mike.

So after that Kim and I got ready for the chill out with the boys at my house for today and the boys will be bring so snake for us today becoz when ever me have a chill out Kim and I always bring snacks for the day we told them we would buy drinks,but we never had to becoz we had like three 2Leters in the Cupid.

Kim stayed down stairs preparing for the chill out make some food,not to like but Kim is the best cook. Kim also went to go get ready and wore something va va voom for Jake.
I wore a black short dress and Kim wore this short mini skirt and a crop top sher really looked hot in that.
It was like about 1:00 pm we were done with all the things we were preparing for the chill out with the boys

We headed a knock at the door  I ran down stairs when I got to the door and opened it was micaila and Nina I was not happy to see them at all they showed up with some cake and deco.

Nola
"Ahhh sorry are you two last or something?"

Nina
"No /we cxame to chill out with yol we headed yol had a chill out."

Kim
"No no no no, from who may I ask?"

Micaila
"Well whgrn yol were chatting to the boys about it we look inside from the window and we saw."

Kim
"So basically yol are spyng on us?''

Nola
''Can you girls please do me the MST nicest thing and please get out of my mother house, becoz yol not invited.''

Kim
''And if you were we would have told yol so please leave.''

So they left. Just qafter they left Jake and Mike came in and said Hello like always when they see us.
They were just wearing normal summer shots and flip floppy's we gave them hugs and kisses on the chicks.
They were so happy seeing us in shorprt thing like theyu asked us to they thought we wouldn't wear anything like that but we did,to be honest it was pretty hot day that Saturday.

They were busy telling us how sexy and hott we look in those short things but in the end it became cold.

~~~~~~~~~
Mike
''Why was Nina and Micaila here?''

Nola
''Those girls I hate coz they look in our window and read our chats with yol.''

Kim
''Well we told them to leave and they did and we were relived.''
Haha so yeah we had a good time with them and it was time for the boys to go home we enjoyed this day it was perfect

Next chapter I hope you liked chapter 8