CHAPTER 4

Well here we are the next morning after MY mother dropped MY friend AND I, we did what we always DO when we get there in the morning because we are always the frist girls there.

We walked to the tuck shop when we got there the grade 9 girls where standing there giving us ugly looks.
Well I thought we were the only girls there the grade 9's are usually late for school,so we said our hi's and we never got a respond

"Hi girls."
They just looked at us and walked away.

"Well Friend idk what's their problem coz the last time I checked I wasn't mean like them.

"Uhhhh girls is they something we did wrong?"

"Ahh you should know what you bitches did."

"Wait hold up if its the thing about us dancing with the boys ,than I'm not interested"

"Ahhh you should care because they our boys not yours."

"Well yol can't blame us its not our fault that we have better bodies than you."

"Well just know that they don't like yol."

"Ehhhh well darlings I don't think so."

"We will make sure they admit they like us."

"Mmmmmmm we will see about that."

I don't get why they have to pick on us just because the older boys told us we look better than them ,but I know its all jelousey.

First break
Here we are my friend and I sitting together talking about the fight that happend in the morning
Q
Kim:"well I know they jealous."

Nola:"Gil's you right but what I can tell you is that we must not worry about them. "

Kim:"but I don't get it when they call us nerds because we hardly wear glasses"

Nola:"well I get that we do but ,not always."

Kim:"that's true."

Nola:"so don't worry about them at all.
********
After that conversation we saw the boys and we tryed to dich them but we failed. They always around us I don't get why is that.
So Kim and I just stood there and listen to what they have to say to us.

"Hi girls."

"Hi."

"Why do yol seem so down?"

"No its nothing you guys don't worry."

"I hope yol are not lying to us because you not always like this."

"I swear we not lying."

"OK well we will see you later."

It doesn't feel good lying to them because they really like us as friends but if we love to them we will not be able to trust them.
Well though it was the frist and last time me lying to them.
So we went to class after break.

*********************
Don't be made at me for this short chapter :-)