Chapter 11

Tuesday
*********
So here I am at school I was the earliest today so I was just walking around the school and when I got to the other side I saw Mike and this other girl and I saw things I wasn't sapose to see OMG it was so disgusting well I had to run away BECOZ he saw me and he was ashamed of himself and I knew he still loved me but I really didn't care about him BECOZ Im dating such a hot nigga and he has such sexy lips so I just didn't care and really never wanted to hear What he had to say.

So when I went to my school bag I saw Nina and I was telling her about What I saw not long ago and she wanted to tell the whole school but I told her no BECOZ she would not like it when they make fun of her wearing glasses BECOZ she always ho crying to her mom and it's wearied.

I saw Kim with lucky they were walking together holding hands and giggling BECOZ Lucky was saying wearied thing's. So I went over to them the minute I was walking to them I saw Tommy walking with a girl and they were holding hands and as soon as I saw them he saw me and I ran off he ran after me.

I was just ranning and never looked Back.
Kim faeces happened becoz when I ran I ran past them crying.
So when they got home there I wanted to kill myself they stopped me...

"My love why  you doing this??"

"Everyone I get to love they take other girls so u think I'm happy?

"Babe I love u only and the person I was walking with was my cousin I was tell her abt u."

"But u we're holding her hands."

"Yes course I missed her. "

All I did was walk away from the lies course I couldn't stand him...so it was after Thanksgiving  whole thing when I get to the hall I see them kissing.

All I did I was stand there as they we're kissing and he saw me and he let her go course he saw me.... when he saw me he ran to me saying

"I can explain."

"You don't need too I saw what u wanted to show me."

I walked away with tears in my eyes and when I walk see d out Kim asked me we what was wrong

All I did was continue walking
When she got into the hall she saw Tommy and Rebecca the girl I saw him with holding hands.

"Tommy you broke her heart."

"Well I don't care  course she doesnt want me to explain to her."

"Why you saying suck do u know  you will regret leaving her I promise you."

"Yeah I won't what ever."

So I went out of the toilet and went to class and I saw Tommy there I couldn't even look at him .he was busy pointing at me a laughing and that we really hurt me becoz he told me he loved me.

All I did was look away.... and he kept on giving me some look.

So it's after school and I go out of class and Tommy grabs my arm

"Leave me alone what do you want."

"Ohh so now u like this."

"You left me Tommy for some slut I don't  know."

"Come on give me a kiss."

"No leave me alone."

"Hahah go on with your Fuckd up life BITCH. "

It really hurt what him  said and Kim was there waiting for me so she saw everything that happened.

I got home and went to bed crying and I tried no to cry in front of my mother becoz she will ask whats wrong.

So I went to sleep.