𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

pope, did you take my hoodie again?

Jaxon Ellis stared down at his phone with a grin spread across his lips, waiting for a reply from his secret boyfriend. This wasn't the first time Jaxon had to send such a message on his phone, and it most likely wouldn't be the last. It seemed as if every single time Pope snuck in through his window and stood the night, a piece of Jaxons clothing went missing. At first the kook really didn't mind. In fact, he found it quite adorable that Pope loved him enough to wear his clothes (in the comfort of his own room or course). However when you have a group of three teens shouting at you from outside of your window telling you to leave your mega mansion, it really wasn't all that fun anymore.

Pope ❤️:no.....

Jaxon rolled his eyes, smelling the lie from a million miles away. Pope was one of the smartest people he had ever met, being the top of all of his classes and having the chance to win a major scholarship. However when it came to common things such as lying, he seemed to fail miserably at that. Jaxon had tried to teach him numerous times how to lie, how to make people believe anything that came out of your mouth. It worked for him for so many years, yet somehow it didn't work for Pope.

you're a horrible liar

Pope ❤️:ok, maybe i do have your hoodie.

Jaxon snorted as his fingers typed on his keyboard for about the third time since he unlocked his phone. Texting his boyfriend would forever be one of his favorite things in the entire world, aside from sleeping and cooking.

my friends are literally harassing me and i wanted to wear that hoodie 😭

Pope ❤️:aw, i'm sorry.

stop being sarcastic 😒

Pope ❤️:no i swear i'm not. i can bring it back tonight if you want?

no, you keep it. but stop by tonight, if you can.

Pope ❤️:sure. gotta go, my friends are harassing me to hang out.

love you ❤️

Pope ❤️:love you more

Jaxon shut his phone off with a sigh of pure bliss, his cheeks flushing a deep red as the thought of him watching Pope climb into his room and kissing him like no tomorrow flashed through his mind. There was a certain thrill that ignited in Jaxons chest each time he would sneak around, for it wasn't normal for a kook to act so improper. They were supposed to be golden, no flaws or imperfections whatsoever. Especially Jaxons family, for they were basically the richest family on the island. With his mother being a dean at a huge college and his father being a football legend, it was no surprise that Jaxon was never going to have any issues with money. Any child would be ecstatic that they were rich, but not Jaxon, did he knew how much the people on the cut suffered each and every single day with having to figure out how to put food on the table and keep the lights on.

Jaxon hated having to hear Pope speak about having to take on extra shifts at his job because they were behind on bills, or that if he didn't win the merit scholarship then he was going to be screwed. It made Jaxon want to keep Pope locked away in his mansion forever and never have to worry about money ever again. But that was highly unlikely, so all the Ellis boy could do in a situation like that was rub Popes back and let him know that it was all going to be alright.

"Jaxon!" The all too familiar voice of Vivian Sanchez shouted, throwing a rock to his window with a huff escaping her lips. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Probably jacking off," Damien replied, crying out in pain seconds later. "Ow! Fuck, Jules!"

Jaxon rolled his eyes for about the second time that day, leaning against his wall and running a hand over his face. Jaxon had met his friends in the fifth grade when his parents had practically shoved him out into the real world and forced him to socialize in an attempt to distract him from their loud and sometimes violent arguments. At first making friends seemed like the best thing in the world, for the last thing Jaxon wanted to be was alone. But as you grow up, new feelings arise, feelings that make you want to hang your head against the wall. That's how Jaxon felt with his friends (minus Jules, she was a total sweetheart). They were loud, boastful, annoying, the list could go on and on. However Jaxon couldn't say any of that out loud, for even though he couldn't stand them at times, he also couldn't afford to be alone. Again.