What the-?

Chapter 3-

What the-?

***(Y/N)'s POV)***

I slid down the mountain holding only the diamond sword that was in my inventory from before. Doug came barking loudly behind me, we went running to the forest and looked all around, but he was gone.

"What!? You run just when we come!?... What cowardice, come on Doug lets go." I scoffed turning around but saw him standing two blocks away from me, I was speechless

"Not many people try to come up to me like that..." He said, his voice, the posture he stood in and the tone, It was all too intimidating to speak. Because I know what happened to those 'people'. I clenched my fist and held my sword tighter, thousands of thoughts running in my head.

"Did you like the surprise I gave you (Y/N)?"

I was taken aback, how did he know my name? Why doesn't he just kill me now? Why am I not giving him a blow to the face with my sword?

"So many questions huh? Why don't you speak (Y/N)?" He asked and started taking steps towards me, I froze, he can read minds?...

"You are the legendary Herobrine?... Why do you hesitate to battle me?" I finally managed to put my heart out of my throat. The man froze, the face of confidence wiped out to a black face, as If lost in words.

"Think about It, I kill everything you love, then I take you life. Slowly, Intimately, in every way you fear, in a place where no one can hear your screams for help"

"You make me sick. Y-" I wanted to finish but he pinned me to a tree holding a sword in his hand, our eyes locking as rain started pouring heavily, but then I kicked him breaking lose. I held my sword and yelled "DOUG!... DOUG!!!" But no answer, I looked around to see his limp body on the floor, I gasped tears in my eyes as I sat, its on my knees holding him. only been a couple of days and I failed to protect you...

"You monster..." I sniffed turning around to see him standing in front of me, the scene was frightening, lightning flashing in the background, his eyes glowing bright, and the rain hit him. But instead of killing me, he just, disappeared.

******

"I'm sorry Doug, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you the way I should have. I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention when you were clearly in pain." Tears ran down my face as I sat forward from his grave, It's not normal I lose someone I love.

Staying there all night till sunrise, surprisingly, no mobs at all around me. Strange, but if they did It would be clearly a mistake! I stood up when the place around me enlightened, put his favorite toy in front, and started walking home, oh wait, I don't have one! I threw my hands in the air.

"Okay (Y/N). You don't have a house, food, extra clothes, your only weapon is a sword, and you have some gold on you. Lets go see the villagers." I said to myself as I started walking to the desert village alone. "I don't need a companion to survive."

Entering the village that I knew years ago, everyone greeted me warmly but were surprised of my state, they gave me bread and cooked potato and let me stay in a house that was furnished already, everyone was too kind they couldn't accept a simple 'no'.

I had a nightmare while I slept, woke up shaking, but had breakfast, took a book, and started walking around the desert. Reaching an oasis, I sat and looked in the water rested my hand on my right hand.

When I looked at Herobrines eyes, It felt weird, as If my heart dropped into my stomach instead of jumping to my throat, words cannot express how It felt... It was so... mesmerizing, I don't know If its in a good way or bad way.