News

Chapter 12~ News 

***(Y/N)'s POV***

Waking up to...

Nothing.

I rubbed my eyes exited to see him beside me but when I shifted my eyesight right nothing was there making me frown. Why Is this bringing me down? Whatever, I stood up and walked to the bathroom then washed up, put a robe on and slowly went my way towards my bedroom to change. 

As I entered my bedroom and changed, I looked into the window to see Herobrine outside talking to some withers and he seemed pretty mad. 

Walking towards the kitchen I took out 2 eggs and started cooking It with bacon and put this heavenly mash up between two fresh slices of bread. Perfect. 

Strolling outside with two sandwiches in dishes I called Hero "HEY HERO! WHATCH'YA DOIN' THERE?"

He sighed and put a hand on his waist then turned towards me "I'm planning for war. Good morning by the way; Sleeping beauty"

I rolled my eyes and offered the dish "Well you can stop 'planning for war' to have breakfast! Because everyone needs breakfast." 

"I ate--" I pushed the dish In his hands forcing him to accept and come sit with me to eat. He grinned slightly and told the withers something before following me to sit and eat LIKE HAPPY NORMAL PEOPLE.

"So why are you planing for war?" 

"Cause' I want eternal rule over Minecraftia"

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow crossing my arms "Do you REALLY need to do that?"

"Yes, I already rule The End and The Nether, all I have left Is Minecraftia! We call this--"

"What do you call It"

"We call this, The Golden Throne"

This took me aback "Why do they call It the Golden Throne?"

"Because, you can do absolutely ANYTHING you want when your sitting on that Throne. And some other stuff, why are you asking?"

"... No reason..."

"Very well, I'm also getting my army ready because Notch Is planning to come here and put me down."

"He could try. But then again, you can't just-..." I started getting scared to continue

"I can't just what?" 

"...Uh- what-..." I started getting sweaty, Herobrine furrowed his eyebrows. I flipped the table over standing up, put my hands straight up, then pointed towards his shoes

"WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?!"

Then ran off towards the castle but he teleported in front of me so I quickly looked back and his shoes taking a step away

"Like, what ARE those?"

"They ar--"

"I don't wanna know" 

"W--"

"YOU KNOW WHO ELSE DOESN'T WANNA KNOW THAT?"

"W--"

"DEZ NUTS! HA!" I laughed hard before taking a deep breath then roaring

"GAAAT EM!"

The last line became an echo leaving me laughing harder even though It wasn't funny, Herobrine's face was priceless

"I... Don't understand"

"Ehehehehehe" I wiped a tear pushing him away to go inside "You'll never understand ya' dirt bag"