𝟬𝟬𝟲

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6
𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳𝗳

———

———

———

ISABELLA SPENT THE morning after the re-coupling and dumping with Ella by the bean bags, drinking coffee and chatting. It was great to talk with someone she had many interests with.

Both of the girls were models, and they were exchanging their experiences from previous photo projects. Mitchel approached the girls and offered an unusual inquiry. "Do you think I should make Molly breakfast?"

Isabella and Ella had the same expression. Molly has made it apparent that she no longer wants to be romantically involved with Mitchel. But he can't let go of her. He chose her in the recoupling last night, and she decided to sleep outside rather than next to him.

"To be honest, Mitch, I don't think you should. She's made it very clear that she doesn't like you, so I think you need to move on." Isabella thought the words were harsh after they were spoken, but they were the truth at the end of the day.

Mitchell paused for a bit before joining the females on the beanbags. "But I think I can win her back-" he was about to start with but Ella interrupted him, "Mitchel, don't do it. It is not worth it to waste your time."

The young guy took a deep breath and placed his hands on his head. He attempted to continue his argument, but Isabella grabbed his shoulders and got him to look at her.

"Mitch look at me. You are on Love Island not Molly island more bombshells are going to come in and you are a good looking lad. They're going to want to get to know you but not if you are hung up on Molly."

This chat was a wake-up call for Mitchel, but he needed it, and the girls knew it. Then he got up from the bean bag, said a brief thank you to his pals, and continued on with his day at the villa.