𝟬𝟭𝟳

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17
𝘀𝗽𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘆

———

———

———

TONIGHT, THE ISLANDERS have been rushed for time; shortly after making their toast, Mitchel received a text instructing them to congregate around the fire pit.

They sat in their respective couples, waiting for another text. Ella's phone was the next to ring. "Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose which boy they want to couple up with. Mal and Montel as the newest arrivals you will get to choose first."

The lads formed a line around the firepit, looking back at the girls and Montel, who was the first to pick. He had spoken to practically all of the girls in the prior day, so no one knew who he would choose.

He offered a vague but nevertheless charming speech, describing the girl as intelligent and attractive, and expressing the opinion that there is a connection forming. He eventually said, "The I would like to couple up with is,"

"Ella."

A smile appeared on the Scottish girl's face as she took a seat next to Montel; it was great to see she'd made a new connection with someone.

Mal was the next to make a decision. She clearly likes Sammy, and since he's single, there's little doubt he's been flirting with her. Mal, predictably, chose Sammy.

Molly gave a heartfelt speech about Zach, and Whitney chose to stay in her couple with Medhi despite recognising certain issues between them.

Isabella stood up next. She let out a small awkward laugh before beginning her speech. "I would really like to couple up with this boy because I think he is the best looking guy in here." she grinned at Tyrique before continuing her speech.