▪︎____________🕸____________▪︎

_SPIDERMAN ! A little girl shouted while pointing a finger at you as your expression through your mask dropped the moment you turned your face to her.

_It's spider woma- before you could finish your whole body smashed onto a wall.

'Ouch-' you fell on the ground and immediately stood up while looking around you to make sure that no one saw that.

Seeing the little girl's expression drop you started running after the villain again.

_WAIT A SECOND HOT GUY- I MEAN FIRE GUY- whatever... You shouted while he kept on running around the cars while destroying some things on his way.

You never saw that villain around but nothing could surprise you anymore, even though he didn't seem to carry the lowest interest in you and kept on running around and causing trouble on his way.

You stopped running the moment he smashed into a car and fell again through a purple portal that appeared under him and this time he disappeared for good.

'What the hell-....'

_SPIDERMAN SAVED US !

_WE LOVE YOU SPIDERMAN !

Everyone kept on shouting while you deadpanned.

You rubbed the back of your head and let out a visible sigh before miming a reverence.

_Yeah uh spiderman's amazing and she- I mean YEAH GOTTA GO- You shouted before throwing a web at a building nearby and made your way far from there before stopping on one of them.

Seeing that there was no one around you removed your mask and sat on the ground while letting your legs swing in the air.

You let out an exasperated sigh the moment a notification made you check on your phone.

_____________________

Mom

WHERE ARE YOU AND WHY ARE THE DISHES NOT DONE

14:23

ALSO THE TRASH

I SWEAR IM GONNA PUT IT IN YOUR ROOM

14:59

I let your little cousin play in your room.

15:11

_____________________

The last message made a vein pop out your forehead before you grabbed your mask and put it back on while using your webs to make your way back.

After almost crashing into three cars, five walls and ten people you finally arrived behind the building you lived in and started running on the stairs while removing your mask.

'COME ON-' You entered from the widow and grabbed some sweatpants that you put over your costume along with a jacket and started looking around in your room only to find a four-year-old with her back facing you on the ground.

You raised a brow at her calm state and walked closer to look what she was doing over her head.

_WHO LET YOU TAKE THAT-

_Auntie said I can play with your things. She said while moving the expensive figure you bought for your collection.

_Auntie is so nice. You sarcastically said while she giggled and made the item kiss with another one.

You rolled your eyes and left the room to go check on the rest of the family.

_Ah here you are my daughter! Come say hi to your grandparents! She said while grabbing your upper arm and made you sit next to her.

_Hello- you greeted with an awkward smile on while your grandfather slowly fixed his glasses to take a better look at you.

_You have grown so much (Name) ! Your grandmother shouted with crocodile tears while you deadpanned.

_Yes I am 19- before you could finish your mom's foot stepped over yours while you let out a yelp.

_Yes and she's so much prettier than before, isn't she ?? You mother asked while caressing your shoulder with a fake smile on.

You gulped hardly while the rest of the family agreed.

It's been a year or so since you got bitten by the spider that turned you into the hero of your country.

Last year was the one you got your first apartment but after finding you passed out on the ground your parents decided that you stay with them at least four day of the weekend, no matter what you did they didn't seem to let you go.

Well only your mom since a few months now, right after you got your powers it didn't take more than three months for your canon event to take place.

_Right honey ? Could you bring more drinks from the kitchen ? Your mom asked while letting go off you the same moment you got out your thoughts.

You simply nodded and stood up while the conversation continued.

As you walked in the room nearby you started looking for the drinks, you set them on the table and approached the shelf to grab some glasses, as you did so you looked through the window for a moment and raised a brow when seeing spiderman.

'It seems hard to be spiderman honestly-' you thought before you realised what you just saw.

You frowned while looking out the window again with a sweatdrop.

There was a masculine figure, his costume was black with strains of purple while he stood on a building with on leg on the edge the same time he was fixing something on a little gadget that was on his wrist.

For a moment he looked up then his head turned to you which made you froze.

He didn't move either and the expression of his mask mimed a few blinks before he waved at you energetically.

You closed the window and grabbed the drinks before rushing in the living room again.

_Here are the drinks- sorry mom I've got to go LOVE YOU- You cut her before she could speak and ran in your room while removing your jacket and put your maks back on.

Your little cousin was asleep and drooling over your stuff which made you let out an annoyed sound before you got out of the window.

'Now let's see who this masked clown is- FRAUD'

▪︎______𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙______▪︎