▪︎____________🕸____________▪︎

'Shit'

You kept on fighting whoever approached you while making sure that aunt May was safe.

Though the moment you saw her kick a villain off her house with a bat you sweatdropped and focused back on yourself.

Right before someone could get you from behind Juan used one of his special webs to get you out of the way.

_Be careful. He told you with a stern voice before you kicked another one in the jaw.

Thing kept on going like this before you ended up being pushed off the house breaking a wall on your way.

_Ouch... you muttered to yourself and immediately stood up.

You saw the "scorpion guy" approach Gwen but before he could do so you tightened your fist that hardened with a golden surface and kicked the back of his head making him fly a few meters away.

_Is that Gold !? Peter asked while you showed off your hands and winked at him.

His jaw dropped before you kept on fighting whoever got in your way.

After a few moments most of the villains were passed out or just not able to fight anymore.

You heard a loud gunshot and looked up to see Miles in front of the prowler's unmoving body.

_Miles get out of here ! You looked around and saw Kingpin with a gun pointed toward them.

'This ugly a-'

Miles did as told but to your surprise he took his uncle on his back and used his webs in a clumsy was to get out of there.

You heard sirens arrive and went behind the house along with the rest of your group who all remained quiet until Juan spoke.

_Canon event. He simply said while it was obvious that Miles was the main thought of everyone here.

_I am going after him- Gwen said and before anyone could stop her she left as well.

You remained quiet before everyone's attention turned to Peter who let out a frustrated sigh and followed after her.

You relaxed your shoulders and saw the cartoon spiderman go after them while some weird noises came out his shoes after each step.

Juan let out a dry chuckle and started walking toward the exit as well.

You shared a tired look with Peter B who shrugged his shoulders and started walking.

_Main character treatment i swear.. you thought out loud while aunt May chuckled behind you before you used one of your webs to reach their level.

__________

_How did you even know that he lives here- you whispered to Gwen who shushed you making your let out a sigh.

_I'm gonna talk to him. Peter said before making his way through the window.

You shifted against the wall while being right next to Peter B while Porker was sitting on your shoulder.

All of you remained silent while waiting for someone from the room to speak.

_Wait why are we not going in too- you suddenly asked before you all shared a look and the next thing was all of you trying to get in by the same window and Peter B almost falling off.

_Hey bud. Peter told Miles while you stood properly and dusted off your clothes. You okay ?
We all've been there. You know, for me it was my uncle Ben. He told him while setting a hand on his shoulder.

_For me it was my uncle Benjamin. Peter B said while setting his hand on his other shoulder.

_For me it was my father. Peni said while looking down with teary eyes.

_For me it was my best friend, Peter Parker. Gwen said as you let out a sigh when Miles looked at you.

_For me it was my father.

_For me it was my sister. Juan said right after you as Miles looked down ashamed.

_Miles, the hardest thing about this job is that you can't always save everybody.. Porker said as you for once looked serious.

_Look it was my fault you wouldn't understand... Miles started before you used your web-shooter to send a web over his mouth with an irk mark.

Peter sweatdropped before Gwen spoke again.

_We're probably the only who understands. She said while he got rid of the web over his mouth.

At the same moment you heard someone try to unlock the door and you all sweatdropped before jumping up on the ceiling.

A teenager walked in listening to music and didn't pay attention to you while sitting on the chair near the desk.

You felt sweat cover your face while you all moved in the corner sticking close to each other to not take much place.

You were in between Juan and Porko who was about to explode squished in between you and Peter B.

The teen moved left so you all followed behind him not be seen until he eventually looked at you.

_Do animals talk in this dimension ? Cause I don't want to freak him out. Porko said as if it was the biggest problem at the moment.

The teen's jaw dropped before he passed out on the ground which made you let out a sigh.

You let yourself fall back on the ground and wiped your forehead.

Miles set his roommate in the bed so when he wakes up he'll think it's a dream before you made your way to the window.

_What's going on- he asked after noticing you leaving followed by the rest except Peter.

_Bye Miles. Gwen told him and left as well.

You were back at waiting near the window in a way that he couldn't see you with Porko on your shoulder.

The plan was for Peter to tie Miles then take the collider and leave.

_You are not going anywhere. He told him while you pinched the bridge of your nose.

_Someone seems frustrated. Juan told you and before you could answer Peter B glitched and took hold of your ankle making you both along with Porko fall down.

You were about to use one of your webs but ended up glitching as well but a familiar web came around your waist to stop you from touching the ground.

_How troublesome. Juan said while looking down where the other's two were face flat on the ground while some animated starts hovered over Porko's head.

You simply stared at Juan with a calm expression until his gaze met yours. He raised a brow at you and you let out a sigh before using your own web to get back up.

▪︎______𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙______▪︎