▪︎____________🕸____________▪︎

You shook your leg nervously up and down while sitting behind Gwen and Miles in the bus as Peter was laying in the back range.

_And so.. he broke this ? Gwen asked while looking at a small USB.

_Yes but he's actually embarrassed about it so- let's keep this in between us- he told her as you deadpanned while she laughed at his comment.

'Should've been Reiss here not me.'  You thought while listening to their cute words that seemed more to some teenage flirting to you.

You looked over your shoulder to check on Peter and saw him smiling while listening to them.

The bus ended up stopping as you followed them out like a lost puppy.

_Where are we even going- you asked before Miles came to your level.

_So uhm the spiderman of this universe died and I made him a promise to destroy the collider with this. He said while showing you the broken USB. But I ended up destroying this instead- I MEAN Peter did and so we're at aunt's May who is also Peter's aunt but, in ANOTHER universe, to see if we can get it back right- he kept on talking while your head started burning from all the informations.

Peter rang once and seemed too nervous while you all waited for her to open.

_We should.. we should probably go- Peter started while you looked around your surroundings.

_Peter we're literally at the doorstep. Gwen said while the male sweatdropped.

_bad idea bad IDEA- Before he could walk away you used your webs to bring him back.

_Listen Grandpa i want to go. Home. Okay ? You asked before glitching again which made you let go off him.

At the same moment Aunt May opened the door.

_No more fans today... the moment she opened the door fully her jaw dropped while she stepped outside. Peter- ?

_I am not ready for this... he said while forcing an awkward smile.

She walked in closer to him while some depressing song started playing on the back of your mind.

'In tHe bAcK oF mY mInD you dIeD and I DiDnT eVe N cRy nOo nOt a SinglEe tEaR-' you thought while not listening to their conversation.

_I was there.. when it all happened, I'm sorry- Miles said while you crossed your arms over your chest.

_And what dimensions are you from ? She asked this time kind of amused while he tried to play it cool.