3

After a few minutes pass I start to see a huge line of umbrellas that zig zags in front of a large blue T- shaped tent with bright white letters on the top of the entrance that I can see a little way ahead that says, "The Void". There it is. Luckily for me I do not have to wait in the long line because Zed recommend we buy fast passes that allow us to skip lines. I see a detour line just to the right of the long line with a sign that says, "Fast passes" with a red rope separating it from the other line. I quickly headed towards it. As I get closer to the entrance to "The Void" a security guard stops me and tells me someone just entered so I have to wait.

"But I have a fast pass can't I go through?" I furrow my brows, confused. "For safety reasons we only allow one person at a time, and between me and you, it's a better experience if you go alone. He smiles, just like Zed did before he left. I blink away the rain quickly to try and figure out if I am really seeing it, but again it's gone as quickly as it came. I get the same chills just like before... but there's no way any person can smile like that. I don't want to think too hard into it because my vision is obscured so really, I can't be too sure about what I saw. I brush it off and reply, "Okay.". Just then his walkie goes off, and I can't make out what was said but next thing I know the security guard is ushering me in. Right before I enter the tent, he gets closer to my ear as if he's going to tell me a secret and says, "Embrace the changing. Welcome friend." I frown and furrow my brows, not understanding but before I can say anything back, he opens the drapes that enclose the entrance and guides me in. The drapes immediately close behind me and all I hear is complete silence.

For a moment I just stood there confused and weirded out by what the guard said to me. But the moment quickly fades as I take in my surroundings. Red. Bright red. The entrance is shaped like an arch, so it feels like it's engulfing you. There are small circular bright red lights on both sides of me. They are lined up on the ground in a straight line that seem to both light everything up and lead the way. It looks like a long hallway ahead of me and I can't tell what's ahead. Well, this isn't unsettling at all. I started walking.

It feels like hours have passed until I see a left turn up ahead. I start walking faster, at this point I want to get the scary part over with, and it must be after that turn. As soon as I arrive at the turn and take it, I halt. What. The. My breath shudders and a sense of dread immediately hits me. And the fear doesn't just creep up on me, no it smacks me in the face. My hands start to sweat, and my body starts to shake. What am I seeing.