Pirate AU (pt 2)

"Sshh, hush now". I stroked the girl's head and cupped her face with my hand making her look up at me. Her absolutely gorgeous eyes looked deep into me and cut through my soul. My brows furrowed in sympathy as I noticed her teeth were chattering from the cold clothes she was still wearing.
"Hey sweetheart, is it okay if I get you dressed in some warmer clothes?" She looked at me hesitantly and after a few more chatters and shivers, slowly shook her head to say yes.
I unwrapped the blankets I had her in revealing her sopping wet clothes. I looked at her, not wanting to scare her or cross any boundaries my hands were frozen over her.
"It's okay," she whispered. "I'm too hurt to do it myself." Relieved I could finally get her out of her state of misery, I started to unbutton her shirt. Their were bloodstains on it, presumably from a scratch underneath on her chest.
"Oh, darling." I breathed apologetically. I got her shirt off and peeled the wet clothes off until her chest was bare but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so I grabbed the blanket I had used to cover her up before to make her feel safe.
I grabbed a different shirt and a warm coat she could drape over herself to help speed up the process and help her recover mentally. I put these things on her carefully without making her more bare than I needed her to. Next was her bottom half. She was barefoot and I had already cut most of one pant leg to make room for the bandaging there, but her pants were drenched and there was no way it was comfortable.
I looked up at her before undoing her belt to ask if it was okay and she shook her head quickly. She seemed desperate to be dry. I undid her pants and continued till her bottom half was bare, repeating the same blanket process as before. I finally got her into some nice dry clothes and as soon as I finished, she barreled towards me to hug me like her life depended on it.
"Oh, it's okay. You're okay." She held on tight. I decided the best thing I could do for now was keep the embrace going and make her feel safe. "Okay here," I said, walking to my quarters with her hug-walking with me. Her grip was tight but I found it endearing.
We made it to the room where there was a bed nailed into the wall and floor (so it didn't move) and a hammock. "Bed or hammock?"
I got no response, but then I heard the most microscopic snore and decided that she'd be more comfortable in the bed after just dealing with that. I placed her in front of me, laying her down softly and got in behind her. I pulled the covers over the both of us and spooned her.
I played with her hair and scratched her back and head. Once her breathing seemed to slow, I kissed her on the head and fell asleep.