Aftercare

The sounds of frantic panting filled the room, as my girlfriend and I had just got done with a wonderful intimate session that made me feel more loved than I ever had in my life, which no doubt meant that she felt the same. I could feel my eyes drifting as my legs were still sprawled on the bed because I was too tired to move them.

  "Love?" (c/n) whispered in my ear as she trailed a hand down my cheek.

  "Hmm", I could barely get this out. She made me so sleepy but it was so worth it.

"I'm going to give you a bath now, okay?"

I struggled to get my head up to nod but as soon as she saw me try, she scooped me up bridal style and guided me to the tub.

She turned on the tap and the water started flowing. The bright light of the bathroom hurt my eyes so she lit several candles lined around the tub and turned the light off, practically creating a little sanctuary for me. I love her so much. I kissed her softly on the lips in response to this.

When the tub was done filling up with warm water, she got in first, and then led me to lay on top of her. Before she started cleaning me, she showered me in kisses while massaging my shoulders, then she got to work taking some soap and lining my body with it.

"God, you're so beautiful, darling." She cooed, and in response to this I tried to get my back closer to her warm body even though that wasn't physically possible. "Was everything okay tonight sweetheart?".

This caught me off guard. I was so focused on how good I felt right now that I wasn't expecting her to ask me something. "Okay?", I responded, "it was wonderful". I looked up to her and kissed her several times with moments it could've turned into a make out session. But I soon snapped out of it and grabbed the soap from her hand to lather her down instead. "I love you so much." I tucked her wet hair behind her head.

"Me too, love," she said. She took over again and reached for two towels hanging beside the tub. She wrapped me in one first and then herself. I hobbled my way over to the bed as I was still a little exhausted from earlier, but I could still manage. I didn't bother putting on pajamas because I was too sleepy. My girlfriend seemed to have the same idea because she threw her towel in the hamper right on top of where I flung mine.

As soon as she laid down to face me, she traced her fingers along my face whispering sweet nothings. I wrapped my arms around her to cuddle and placed my leg between hers in an intimate cuddle. Her breathing calmed me down and I loved admiring her heartbeat while my head was laying so close to her chest.

"I love you so much." Whispered (c/n).

"I love you too, goodnight."