. . . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 five

Sang-wook and Sung-hoon were having a muttered argument as they left about if Sung-hoon should stay on the first floor or not as they walked away.

Jin-woo, Jae-yong and Eun-bi were loitering in the main room, watching everyone.

A woman latched onto Sang-wook's arm and they fell silent. "Wait. Wait." She turned him to face her. "I heard you're a gangster. Don't gangsters do anything for money? I'll give you everything. Just help me go outside." Sang-wook pushed her aside and the two continued walking.

Sung-hoon looked up to see Eun-bi, waving slightly at her. She waved back with a soft smile.

"Move it," Sang-wook told Seung-wan, looking at the barricade in front of the doors that blocked off access to the stairwell.

"Ah... I- No, you can't..."

"Open it," Eun-hyeok said, standing next to Sung-hoon.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Seung-wan asked.

"No, but I don't think we can stop them."

The two advanced forward, pulling things away loudly. Jin-woo made his way over, standing next to Hyun-su. Sang-wook undid the chains and opened the doors. He looked back at Sung-hoon, shaking his head slightly. Sung-hoon nodded back stubbornly as they advanced into the stairwell.

"Where's Eun-bi?" Eun-hyeok asked Jin-woo once he noticed him. He pointed at her, standing slightly behind them.

"What are you making Hyun-su do?" He asked. Eun-hyeok didn't reply, turning his attention to the boy mentioned. Hyun-su's eyes flicked to Jin-woo for a moment before Eun-hyeok as the shorter whispered something Jin-woo couldn't make out.

"Don't forget the promise you made to the kids, Hyun-su," Jin-woo told the older. Hyun-su nodded slightly, his eyes still wide from whatever Eun-hyeok had told him before he climbed into the stairwell, not far behind Sang-wook and Sung-hoon.

Sung-hoon glanced at Hyun-su as he was slammed through two doors before he got up with small groans. He wasn't very close to the kid, so he didn't exactly care what he did.

"I think," Hyun-su said out the front of a set of doors. Sung-hoon looked at him, seeing that his eyes were black. "There's a monster in here. Let's go and kill it. We can destroy it right now." He opened the door, before looking back at them and smiling. "You're scared, aren't you?"

Sang-wook pulled Hyun-su back by the back of his shirt like a mother cat to her kitten. The younger laughed before Sang-wook punched him in the stomach, causing his smile to drop as he doubled over, coughing. He stood up, his eyes back to normal as he looked up at them with fear written over his features.

The door creaked open. A fire was burning wildly in the room Hyun-su was stopped from going into. Sung-hoon flinched, moving away from the doors. Without any notice, an oversized hand reached out and grabbed Sang-wook pulling him in. Sung-hoon's eyes widened, fear clutching his chest, his legs not moving despite his brain screaming at him to go in there and save his uncle.

Hyun-su yelled out and ran in instead. Fear caused Sung-hoon to shake as he had flash backs to the night he could remember like it was yesterday.

"Go, Sang-wook! Take Sung-hoon! Go!"

He forced himself to follow Hyun-su, head spinning from the smoke as he saw a monster get shot with a flaming arrow before it hit Hyun-su. He looked around desperately for Sang-wook, not paying attention to the boy.

"Calm down," Hyun-su whispered to Sung-hoon as they crept forward, seeing two others. The woman had a bandana covering the lower portion of her face, pointing a crossbow at the boys as she stepped in front of the older man.