Chapter 37: Campaign (A.C.T.I.O.N)

James Point of View...

Elijah and Luna's friend is still on the hospital and Elijah told me na na-food poisoning daw.

Day 2 na kami sa pag ca-campaign, and tamad na tamad na talaga ako, 'di ko rin alam kung bakit kinalaban ko pa sila Luna dito. Well some demon whispers on my ears, that demon keeps pestering me all week na kalabanin ko daw sila. At ako si tanga umoo rin hays.

Last room na lang rin kami at tapos na ang pag cacampaign namin. Naiirita lang ako dito sa kaibigan nila Luna, dikit ng dikit sakin. What's her name again? Chrisandra? Our party list secretary, I don't really know bakit pumayag akong kunin siya.

She's just useless like Kim and Shaina.

"Pres, we need to start" sabi ni Jiro.  I just fixed my clothes bago pumasok sa classroom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, faculty, and fellow students, Today, we launch the campaign for A.C.T.I.O.N., a partylist dedicated to Advocacy, Collaboration, Transparency, Innovation, Outreach, and Nurturing. Together, we can bring positive change and ensure every student's voice is heard."

"I am James o. Buenaventura running for President under the A.C.T.I.O.N party list"

"We will be relentless advocates for your rights, needs, and concerns, fighting for resources and support. Collaboration will be our foundation, bridging gaps and fostering unity among students, faculty, and administration."

"Transparency is vital; we pledge to operate with openness and honesty. Innovation will drive us forward, revolutionizing the student experience. Outreach means actively listening, involving you in decision-making, and shaping a council that represents you."

"Nurturing is at our core; we'll create an environment for personal growth and success. Together, we have the power to make a difference. Join us in voting for A.C.T.I.O.N., and let's shape a brighter future for our student council and our entire community. Once again I am James Buenaventura for President, Thank you."

I stepped out and they all clapped at me. I hate doing this ugh. Dapat pala hinayaan ko ng mag president si Andrei.

"Dear students and faculty, I am Alex Andrei Garcia, running for Vice President of the A.C.T.I.O.N. party list to bring positive change, foster collaboration, and advocate for every  student. A.C.T.I.O.N. stands for Advocacy, Collaboration, Transparency, Innovation, Outreach, and Nurturing."

"I'll be your unwavering voice, fighting for your rights and needs. Together, we'll promote cooperation, respect diverse opinions, and empower each student's talents. Transparency is key. I'll ensure open communication and keep you informed about student council decisions. Let's create a culture of accountability and student participation."

"I'll bring fresh ideas and creative solutions, leveraging technology and promoting collaboration for educational innovation. Outreach is essential. I'll listen to your concerns and implement initiatives that address your needs. Every student deserves an equal opportunity to thrive."

"I'll prioritize mental health, diversity, and personal growth. Let's create a supportive and inclusive environment for all students. Vote for A.C.T.I.O.N. and let's transform our school into a place where every student's voice is heard, respected, and celebrated. Thank you, and let's embark on this journey of positive change together!"

That was Andrei's speech, ang panget.

I told him na baguhin ang speech niya dahil ang pangit and he didint listen to me.

Now it's Sandra's turn, all day siyang nabubulol sa speech niya na 2 days niya nag sinasabi, No wonder why Elijah hates her.

"As a candidate for Secretary of the A.C.T.I.O.N. partylist, I am driven by the power of action and positive change. I stand before you today, ready to serve and represent our collective voice. If elected, I will dedicate myself to efficient communication, organization, and transparency."