Chapter 2: Sports Festival

(3rd pov)(1-A class room day of Sports Festival)

"Now that you are all here, go and get ready for the Festival." Azawa said. With that everyone went to the waiting room.

"Hey Deku, you okay? I saw you went with Azawa Friday." Ochaco said.

"Ya I am fine. Just asked permission to train in some of the training grounds here." Izuku replied. Shoto then walked up to him.

"Midoriya, you are probably one of the strongest here. I am letting you know that I will beat you using only half my power." Shoto then walked away.

"Hey Icey Hot, I am the one you should be saying that to not the nerd!" Katsuki shouted at Shoto.

"Show time." Snipe said walking into the room. All the students then left to walk out onto the field.

"NOW FOR THE FIRST YEAR CLASSES WE HAVE THE CLASS THAT FOUGHT VILLANS 1-A FOLLOWED BY 1-B TO 1-C!!" Mic shouted out. Midnight then came up to the stage swaying her hips.

"Can I have Katsuki Bakugo to come up and make this years student pledge!" Midnight shouted. Katsuki then walked on up.

"I pledge to win." Katsuki then walked away. The crowd and most of the students were booing him.

"Can I have Izuku Midoriya also come up to give a speech." Midnight said. Izuku shocked by this stood still for a few moments before walking up.

"Why is this happening?" Izuku whispered to Midnight.

"Nezu wanted a better speech." Midnight whispered back. Izuku then went up to the mic.

"Everyone should give it their all. It does not matter the quirk; even if you have a so called villainous ones. I believe that no quirk is inherently villainous. It all depends on how the user uses it. Someone with a strength quirk could become a villain despite have a so-called heroic quirk. Look at Ryukyu, she has what now could be considered a villainous quirk. She latterly turns into a mythic creature that is said to have destroyed whole kingdoms. If that is not what you people call a villainous quirk I do not know what is. But look where she is! She is the number ten hero! I say this to all. There is no such of a thing that is a villainous quirk, but only how the person uses it. Give this festival your all. GO BEYOND: PLUS ULTRA" Izuki's speech was greeted with a round of applause. Some of the students that thought bad of 1-A had the dislike lessened. Izuku then went back to his class.

"For the first event we have an obstacle race around the stadium. There will be a constant obstacle, cannons that shoot out nets. If you get caught in one you are disqualified." Midnight said. With that the students lined up in the start tunnel.

"THREE... TWO... ONE... GO!!!!" Mic shouted out through the speakers. With that everyone started to run. Shoto froze the floor trapping most of the students outside of 1-A. Izuku used his telekinesis, called Rulers Authority, as it is the apex of telekinesis quirks, to launch himself forward shooting pass everyone except Shoto. The first obstacle was robots. Izuku, using his speed, blitz towards a zero pointer. Once he was within striking distance he used a five percent smash on the side, tipping it towards him. Once the bot started to fall Izuku blitzed out of the path and continued to run dodging nets shot at him.

"HEY Shoto, how is it going!" Izuku shouted to Shoto who was across from him. Shoto said nothing and just sped up. Izuku seeing this started to slow Shoto down by having the shadows cause friction. Izuku then shot forward at insane speed passing Shoto just in time for the second obstacle, the pitfall. Izuku got on a wire and then started sliding down it using his shadows to make him stay on. A net shot right at him, but, Izuku seeing this, condensed shadows on his right are making it into a blade to cut through the net, which he did. Once Izuku got to a pillar he jumped off of the wire and onto the next one sliding up the wire now. Once he was off the wire he saw the mine field. Izuku continued to run sometimes stepping on the mines using the delayed explosion as a boost to his speed. He soon was on the home stretch. Izuku then bolted down the path getting first place in ten minutes not even being winded.