t h i r t y t h r e e

Jennie goes into the car immediately but as she opens the door. She finds out it's locked. Jungkook immediately tackles her into the ground and tackles her again.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm sorry! I won't do it again" Jennie pleaded as she gasp for air and struggles.

"Can you grant me a wish?" Jungkook asked seriously.

"You know, i can only grant one wish for one decade. You have to wait for another decade. Which means you have to be 30+. Hahaha" Jennie laughs

"No, it's kinda not that kind of wish" jungkook replied.

"Shoot" Jennie said

"Can we act like a couple until you get home?" Jungkook asked.

Jennie didn't hesitate to answer. Although she met jungkook for a short time, she already have a soft spot for the guy.

Jennie kisses jungkook's cheeks. "Sure"

She they're heading home, jungkook interwines with jennie's left hand while steering the wheel on his right hand. He occasionally kisses it.

Jennie opens the radio. "Fuck you. Fuck you very very much!" The radio blurted. Jennie sings together with the radio while opening the window and getting her body halfway out while raising her hands together, feeling the air hitting her face.

Jungkook laughs while groping jennie's waist for safety. "Be careful, baby" jungkook said.

"Fuck you Taehyung! Fuck you all! Fuck you the creator-" Jennie was about to say it but she immediately stopped.

Jennie went back into her seat and laughs. "What are you laughing at?" Jungkook asked

"I was about to curse the creator one. I'm glad i didn't cause I'll be damn mad if he forbids me to be a human again" Jennie replied.

Jungkook just laughs at how crazy Jennie is.

When they arrived at the parking lot, instead of going in taehyung's condominium. Jennie decided to sleep at jungkook's car until it's morning. "I'll stay here. If it's okay with you" Jennie said.

"Anytime you need. Anywhere you want to be, baby" Jungkook replied while kissing Jennie's forehead. Not one minute after, Jennie slept like a baby. Jungkook just carefully observes Jennie while caressing her face.

"Sleep love. Sleep" jungkook's last word before he also drifted to sleep.

Jennie bids jungkook farewell. "Thank you Jungkook. I'll forever cherish you as my close friend. I wish we met under a different circumstances."

"No, thank you. You made my wish come true even just for hours. You made me feel love. You made me feel completed despite it being short. Wherever life may takes you, be a human or a genie. I wish we could cross paths again" jungkook replied genuinely.

Jennie kisses his cheeks again, and smiled while leaving on the way to taehyung's unit. As she arrived at the unit. She saw taehyung with bloodshot eyes waiting for someone.

"Morning" Jennie greeted cluelessly and was about to go at the couch to have a proper rest.

"So you went with jungkook huh?" Taehyung asked rhetorically.

"Huh? How did you know?" Jennie asked back

"Jungkook posted these pictures with caption 'My angel, My genie' are you seriously dumb or just playing blind?" Taehyung retorted in anger.

"And what about it?" Jennie asked with sass.

"If you're doing this to make me jealous then you're wrong. I still would chase lisa." Taehyung replied.

"I'm not doing this to get back at you. Yes, it's true. I'm hurting when i see you both lisa together but enough is enough. I will see you both lisa stay away from both of you, if that's what it needs for both of you to get together" Jennie said.

Taehyung is taken aback by jennie's sudden decision. He thought he would always keep Jennie in the corner and would pressure her into agreeing him. But it isn't the case. He starts to sweat.

"No, you can't. You can't leave me. You know if you just agree, I'll throw this all away. With one word, I'll leave lisa. I'll leave all this behind." Taehyung pleaded shield hugging Jennie in the back.

"If you really want me to stay, then be with her. I promise after being together, you'll soon thank me" Jennie replied as she plops herself in the couch.

Meanwhile, Taehyung goes to his room and cries his frustration out. "Why can't things go right? I just want to be with her" he thought as he drifted to sleep because of sleep deprivation.

Taehyung wakes up, found out that it's 12 noon. He goes out and finds out that Jennie is not at the couch. He calls her out. "Jennie? Jennie?"

He went to every corner of his unit, he still couldn't find her. "Where the heck are you?" Taehyung asked as he gropes his hair.

Until he goes to the table and found the Ruby ring and a letter.

"Dear Taehyung,
                             I have now temporarily resided in the ring. I will only come out if you and lisa are now together. I have listed the things you should do to lisa in order to win her heart. I wish that you would make it happen. Please take care of the ring"

Targeting is so schock. This was so sudden. But he now knows what he needs to do in order to bring Jennie back. It's winning Lisa's heart. He took the list on what he should do to win Lisa's heart.

Taehyung couldn't help but to shed a year while reading jennie's list. "First, you need to buy lisa a lot of pizza, with a little crunchy crust. Second-"

He kisses the Ruby ring. "I'll get you back if it means using lisa" taehyung muttered.

Over the past weeks, taehyung's attention is mainly about lisa. He made sure all jennie's list came true. They went on so many dates. Taehyung made sure to win Lisa's heart.

And he didn't fail. Lisa started opening up to him. She started to share her life. She started to show who she is.

Until it came to the most important and breaking part. Taehyung won Lisa's heart.

Sorry for the late update. I kinda get sick and lay on my bed for the past few days. Hope you enjoy