Epilogue

After reuniting together, Taehyung and Jennie stayed for a week inside their unit. They decided to holed up for a whole week buying for the time they lost.

"Baby, I want to take things further" Taehyung said.

"Huh? You mean sex? Copulation? Love making?" Jennie asked

"No, that's not what I meant, but I also love that in the future" Taehyung teasingly replied.

"You can only kiss me Taehyung, no further than that" Jennie cleared things before that.

"Okay, but i meant, is that I want you to meet my parents. Your parents in the future" Taehyung said as he brushes Jennie's soft hair.

"Hmm, can I meet them on the next month? I thin, I'm not yet ready" Jennie asked

"Sure, anytime you want baby" Taehyung replied as he kisses her forehead

-----

A week after, Taehyung is always grumpy. After their class, Jennie immediately goes somewhere and she hides it to him.

"I told you, I'm doing something" Jennie said

"Then why can't I take you where you go? I have a car and besides, why bother riding a bus?" Taehyung asked

"Can't you just save your questions and just trust me?" Jennie replied

Taehyung sighed in defeat as he drops off Jennie at the same damn bus station Jennie is riding. He badly wants to follow her, but it would be direspectful if he tried to pry on his business especially when it deals - PRIVACY

It continued for several weeks, Jennie continued to rude the bus and goes to her business every damn night. After that, she comes back to the unit looking tired.

"Is my baby doing fucking drugs? Why is she always tired after coming back?" Taehyung anxiously thought.

Good thing, it was sunday.

"Baby, let's have a date before we go to tomorrow at my parents house" Taehyung initiated.

Jennie didn't reply because she was still in the shower thinking deeply.

"Jennie? Baby?" Taehyung called out.

"What?" Jennie replied

"Did you hear what I said?" Taehyung asked

"No, repeat it again" Jennie replied.

"I said, we should date today before going to my parent's house tomorrow" Taehyung shouted.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I promise I'll make it up to you after this" Jennie replied

"What the hell are you doing? Or so, where the hell are you going again? It's almost been a month since you started going out, coming back looking tired. What the hell is going on with you?" Taehyung lashed out his pent up feelings.

"It's nothing. I just had somehwere to go. I promise this will be the last time" Jennie defensively said.

"Are you doing drugs baby? Just tell me, we can both smoke weed here in our unit, if you're really doing drugs" Taehyung implied.

"Are you fucking crazy MR.KIM TAEHYUNG? I'm not doing drugs with anyone, not with anyone, and not with you. Can you just please let me go today" Jennie replied in an amplified manner indicating in a disbelief.

"Fine, but after this shit you're doing. You owe me a whole month of make out. You owe me  every single kiss. I'll savor the hell out of your lips to know the truth" Taehyung said as he goes back into the couch to watch a series.