t h i r t y f i v e

Jennie tried to run, she goes hastily towards the kitchen, to the couch, jumping like a rabbit until she goes to the bathroom and locks herself up.

"Open up Jennie! You're not getting away from this. You made me wet, and you're paying for this" taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

"Now shut up douchebag, if anyone's stupid. It's you. I mean, why would you let me wash the dishes while you're pestering me" Jennie replied sassily.

There are no reply's from Taehyung, she could only laugh and giggle at times knowing taehyung's expression after being locked out.

Until a sudden click is heard upon echoing the bathroom. Only means that it's unlock. Taehyung immediately opens the door, and closes it after. Locking it up.

"Now, you got no where to hide for" Taehyung said playfully

"Please i won't ever do it again Taehyung. Just spare me this time. Hahaha" Jennie replied as she backs to the corner.

(Warning: A bit sexual; and bold)
Please proceed below after the line if you are not comfortable reading this.

Taehyung advances forward and touches jennie's face. "Can I kiss you?" Taehyung asked for permission.

Jennie nodded in response. It has been a month or so, since she saw and felt Taehyung's touch. Every single time she was holed up in the ring, she misses him everytime.

It seems like every part, and bit of attraction she contained for Taehyung just wants to break free.

Taehyung kisses her passionately guiding her a slow pacing, a long time absent kiss. Jennie opened her mouth to welcome taehyung's mouth. As their tongue twirl, as so as taehyung's hands carved and closes jennie's waist to feel jennie's heat.

"You're so beautiful, i could never imagine myself doing this other than you" Taehyung said for a moment before he lunges again to jennie's lips

He could do this for hours, and hours. He badly wants to feel Jennie, to touch her. All those feelings that are pent up inside him, he wants to show it to her.

Targeting decided to take off his clothes. Revealing his fair tone 4-packed and (his cute little tummy). Taehyung grabs Jennie's right hand and puts it on top of his chest, over his heart.

"Can you feel it? You make my heart race, and my mind blank when I'm with you" Taehyung said genuinely while remaining seductive.

"I'm glad, i am the only one in your heart. The one who's giving you butterflies, the one who's truly inside your heart. I couldn't be more than happy to share the same feeling as you did" Jennie replied as she gives Taehyung the sloppiest kiss she could.

After that, she went on his neck. Jennie traveled her kisses on the way to taehyung's neck. She stared at him intensely and then gave him a bite, and suck on taehyung's neck, giving him a hickey.

"Where did you learn this?" Taehyung amusingly asked

"From you" Jennie replied while remaining giving him hickeys.

Taehyung gently cups and raises jennie's head. "My turn" as he carries Jennie and bring her into a flat surface.

Taehyung continues to give her a French kiss, while removing jennie's upper. As soon as it was remove. He began staring at it, like a beast preying on it's food. Salivating from the intense pleasure.

"You're so perfect, your face, your attitude, your body, your mind. Everything about you is perfect" Taehyung said as he started to give Jennie a hickey on her neck.

Targeting felt not contented decided to give her a kiss on her legs onwards, tasting every part of her. "Hmm, you taste so sweet. As expected from you" Taehyung said.

Jennie grabs his head, and moves it upward. She goes to bite his earlobe, and licks it. "Let's stop here alright. Let's take a bath" Jennie said as she stands up.

Taehyung initiated everything, to shampooing, to putting body soap on jennie's body, to washing the body soap. They were like a newly wed couple.

___________________________

(It's safe now)

As they wrapped up in bathrobes, they decided to go at the bedroom to play some outfits. Jennie initiated that they would play outfit and pose for pictures together.

Jennie wears a very short short, and a crop top. Meanwhile, she had convince Taehyung to wear the same outfit as she does. It took a minute or shall we say, another make out session to make him agree.

Jennie looked hot as hell, while Taehyung looked stiffed and uncomfortable. "What the hell Taehyung! Hahahha. Cheer up, we're besties!" Jennie teasingly said as she sets the timer for the Polaroid.

The second outfit they choose was Peppa pig PJ's. Jennie badly wants them both to wear the same PJ's which Taehyung is willingly to wear. He goes.

"Look how cute we are!" Jennie said as she shows Taehyung the photo they took together. It was Taehyung hugging Jennie in the front while they're both looking and smiling at each other.

"Yeah, let's take some more?" Taehyung replied

The last outfit are just plain black oversized shirts with only shorts. Targeting picks up Jennie in a bridal style, while Jennie kissed, raised her arms, and gropes taehyung's neck while they both laugh at how hard their poses are.

The pictures turn out so good, that they had to laugh time and time again

"I want this picture to be our wedding picture. We look so happy and free. I wish to be like this with you every single time" Taehyung said.

"I wish too" Jennie replied

After they took photos, they went to the couch and lay down with each other.

"Why are you so horny?" Jennie asked

"Because you made me horny!" Taehyung replied defensively.

"I swear to god, keep your pants out of me" Jennie said.

As their sexy conversation ended, it became serious.

"Tae?" Jennie called out.

"What?" Taehyung replied

"What about lisa?" Jennie asked.

"What about her?" Taehyung replied

"You know, about the two of you" Jennie said.

"Can we talk about us right now?" Taehyung gently pleaded.

"Sure" Jennie kissed him to console.

"Jennie?" Taehyung called out.

"Hmm" Jennie replied

"I love you so damn much" Taehyung genuinely said

"I love you damn too" Jennie replied.

"Didn't you owe me one wish from our date?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you want to wish?" Jennie asked

"Stay with me, forever" taehyung replied as he kisses her last time before he closes his eyes.

"I'm sorry" Jennie said as the tears flows on her eyes, and kisses Taehyung on his lips one last time before drifting away like a bubble popped in the air.