10~>UNDECIPHERABLE

Pls leave a vote and comment..

.

That's Kachi's picture, what do you think!?
He's cute, right?

Let's read

🚴🚴 Kachi 🚴🚴

"If you see the way she slapped her!!,I'm sure even her ancestors felt the weight of that slap,that chick na confirm ironlady." Ifeanyi said excitedly.

" I am happy she has found someone who will put her in her place." Emma smirked.

They were definitely talking about something that happened at the cafeteria.

Unfortunately I wasn't there when it occurred.
I was with one SS1 chick who rode me like a pro,I am still wondering who they are talking about.

"Guys wetin dey happen?" I asked giving them hand shakes.

"Where you go since?" Jerry asked.

" I dey with one SS1 babe like that."

Ahhhhh!!

" I talk am,dis guy prick no dey ever rest, Zuru kwá nu ike nwa a?(Rest nau,this boy)." Emma reproached.

"Mtcheeew,abeg make una gist me now,what were you all talking about just now?"

"Judith slapped your girlfriend." David reported.

"What kind of nonsense talk is that?,I don't have a girlfriend nah, but wait a minute, did you just say that Judith slapped Chinwe?" I asked bursting in too laughter.

"What later happened na?, what even caused the fight?,did she slap her back?" I asked excitedly.

"Akuko!!,Chinwe met her match today and she couldn't even face her,she was bullying that fine girl in ss2c that Jerry is crushing on." Emma said.

"ohhh!!, I don't know why they suddenly picked interest in bullying that girl." I said.

"So what's up na,you said you were going to get her,she doesn't even want to see your face." David said

"That girl is just forming hard to get,her iron walls will soon melt."

"Finally,I have seen a girl who won't fall for your pretty face,I'm definitely making friends with her." Emma said excitedly.

"Mtcheeew,ewu ohia." I hissed.

That girl has been undecipherable.

A difficult nut to crack..

Well,I love tough games,I won't stop till I get her.

🌷Judith🌷