Chapter 13

Chanel POV

I took a few steps out of his house, my heart was racing. I looked back to only see the front door shut in front of me. I cannot take this. I cannot keep doing this to myself. It hurts having to let go of him like this. I could feel the tears hitting my cheeks again, I carefully wiped them away with my sleeve and started walking out. I took out my phone from my pocket and plugged in my earphones. I was in the mood to listen to sad songs. I turned on a song on full volume as it blocked out the sound around me. I kept walking straight, looking behind me a couple of times just to see Theo's house grow smaller and smaller. As I was looking back, I bumped into something.

I quickly turned around and saw someone familiar saying something to me but I couldn't hear behind my music.

Stephen.

I took out my earphones.

"You okay?" He asked, reaching in for a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. He honestly made my day better.

"Yeah. You next to me makes everything better." I let go carefully and gazed into his eyes. Maybe he wasn't that bad.

"Glad to hear that babe." He said, I could feel he was unsure whether he should say babe or not. I chuckled a bit and held his hand. "You feeling better? After what happened at the club..." He held my hand tighter, making me feel more secure.

"Oh um yeah definitely. Thanks for asking. Hey um..." I paused for a quick second.

"Go ahead." He said, letting go of my hand and placing it on my lower back as we started walking forward.

"Do you want to hang out sometime today?" I asked, knowing he'd say yes but still nervous.

"I would, but I have plans. Maybe some other time? I'm sorry." I looked down and then back up at him.

"Do you have time now?" I grinned, as we stopped walking for a second. He smiled back at me and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh you meant right now? I have time for you right now, baby." It honestly hits me pretty hard when he calls me that. Could I be developing feelings for him?

"Great." I say, sounding pleased with his answer. He makes me feel so much better, it's like with Theo I always feel so stressed and worried but with him, with him it's all better. Not that I'm not over Theo, miss him like crazy. But I have to move on.

Stephen carefully gets a hold of me, his hands on my waist. He pushes me closer to him to the point where I feel his breath. I smile, my lips softly against his. My eyes were locked with his. I could look into his eyes and tell that he was madly in love with me but the question was if I felt the same way. 

"Where would my princess like to go?" He asked me, slowly backing off with his hands still on my waist. I smile even harder and shrug. "Oh come  on, you must have a favourite place." He said again, softly letting go of me. How could he be so intimate if we met so recently? I shake my head, giving off a fake grin. I wanted to tell him about the lake my father and I would go to every Sunday. It was beautiful, but only for the eyes of my father and I. Maybe that should change.

"I know a place." I quietly mumbled. He gave me a reassuring look.

"And where may that be?" He asked.

"That'd ruin the surprise now wouldn't it?" I gave out a laughter and he pretended to be sad. He put his arm around my shoulders and from then on I lead him. I lead him to the place that meant the most to me; it'll probably mean more to me now.

So yes, this part is a bit short IM SORRYY I haven't updated in so long and people are still asking for more like yas tysm babes. I'm going to make the next one extra good so please just try to cope with this horrible chapter. My schoolwork is legit taking over me but I don't have school tomorrow so I'll try to put in a good hour or two into the next chapter. Thanks again!