Chapter 9

Chanel POV

        I fell asleep, my hair falling perfectly below my shoulders, my palm on my forehead and my eyes carefully shut. I didn't know what to make of today. I was scared, lost, confused, and I'm stuck in my own thoughts. I straightened out my legs and quietely fell asleep. 

        As soon as I woke up, I was expecting to find myself on Theo's bare chest and his hand on my waist. I found myself looking at an empty wall, and once I turned aorund, I saw the same. I quietely stood up, and changed into some clothes. I miss Theo. But after what he did I couldn't forgive him. I cannot let this slip through. But I want his hands tightly wrapped around my hips, as soon as I felt a tear flowing down my cheek, I thought for a second. The disco we were supposed to go to tonight. I can still go, just not with him.

        I quickly dialed Emm, adding Rachel to the group call. She's my friend since kindergarten and I don't know what I'd do without her. 

        "Emm? Rachel?" I asked as soon as they both picked up.

        "Oh! Hey Chanel, you feeling any better?" Asked Emm, I could hear her breath intesifying. 

        "Oh is it that Theo thing that happened yesterday? What a jerk." Says Rachel and softens her tone a bit.

        "Ok look. I don't care about him. I'm over that asshole but I have a proposal. I still have that VIP pass he gave me to the club and I can bring 2 people with me." I sigh, expecting excited giggles. But none of them said anything.

        "Chanel we don't have to go... He's gonna be there and.." I interrupt Rachel and blurt out,

        "We're going to have the night of our lives now get your asses over here." I laugh, hanging the phone on them.

                                                  I wish Theo was here. My Theo. Not the Theo I saw yesterday.

             Theo POV

        I slowly took a deep breath, trying to forget yesterday. She's just a sixteen year old girl who thought we'd last forever. Pfft what an idiot. I sighed, because that wasn't true. I miss her like crazy and I've known her for only two days but we've been through so much together and I love her. I take a seat while putting on formal clothes. Just a second later, I hear my phone vibrate. Oh please please tell me it's her.

                                                                         Ansel.

        "Ansel? What's up?" I asked, trying to sound confident but I'm still so depressed.

        "Theo, about yesterday... I was too harsh on you. I'm sorry. I really like that Emm girl and I wanted to make her feel like I'm confident. But whatever. You, Shai, me going to the club tonight?" I grabbed a pause, and didn't know what to say.

        "Uh. Chanel's not gonna be there and-" He cuts me off.

        "Exactly. You don't need her to have fun. You'll find yourself another girl."
        Another girl?! No one compares to Chanel. I can't just find another girl!

        "Fine. Let's go." I say, probably already regretting it. I hang up the phone and fall back on my bed. I miss her. I miss her, and I've made the biggest mistake of my life.

        Chanel POV

        "Rachel!! Emm!!!" I smile as I greet them at the door. I hug them both tightly and say, "Theo gave me this dress, should I wear it?" I laugh softly, waiting for their response. Unonimously they respond: