VIP

Song for chapter- God's Menu Whistle

Outfit up there cause it's for a good amount of the chapter
Korean- Italics

"Hey Ivy whatcha doing?" Kitty asked as I was packing my bags.

"Packing my bags for South Korea," I said.

"What why?!" She asked while yelling.

"Cause I'm going to KISS," I said zipping up the first suitcase.

"Oh right but what about here we haven't even been in highschool for two years?" She asked tears forming in both of our eyes.

"This school is really good for me plus it's not like we'll never see each other," I said as tears started to fall.

"But why!" She yelled.

"I need to leave Kit!" I yelled back making her eyes widen," I can't stay here anymore I miss my old home I know I wasn't there for to long but the visit when we met Dae it made me realize that I belong in Seoul."

"Ivy I'm sorry I didn't know," she said hugging me.

"It's okay I'll see you next summer," I said as I heard her dad call her down so they could leave.

"See you next summer Ivy," she said walking out .

Time Skip

I got to the airport with my mom cause my dad left a week before to get their house set up.

"Are you excited?" Mom asked as we were waiting.

"Yes mom, I'll miss Kitty but I needed to come back also I'm going to go grab something to drink," I said as I got up and started to walk away.

As I was walking someone bumped into me making me fall.

"I'm sorry about that," he said helping me up.

The guy had black hair and was cute.

"It's okay um I'm Ivy," I said once I was up.

"Minho where are you heading?" He asked.

"Seoul I'm going to KISS," I said as we both started walking.

"Oh I go there," he said surprised.

"Yeah I had to get back to where I was born plus I have a friend who goes there," I said.

"What's their name?" He asked.

"His name is Dae," I said making him surprised again.

"I think I know him," he said

"Seriously? My parents for some reason requested even though he's a boy that my dorm will be next to his each year and I would have no roommates probably because they are sure I'm going to spend most of my time with him," I said.

"Yeah that makes sense but do you have a picture that I can see of him?" He asked as we got closer to my seat.

"Yeah here," I said showing him.

"Yeah I know him!" He said laughing handing back my phone as we sat down.

"No way!" I said laughing as well.

"Ivy who is this?" Mom asked.

"Oh this is Minho he goes to KISS and he is friends with Dae," I said as we waved to her.

"Hello Ma'am," he said slightly bowing.

"Hello it's nice to know that she won't only know Dae," she said.

"Hey where are you sitting?" I asked.

"Oh here," he said handing me his ticket.

"We're sitting next to each other!" I said excited.