KISS/TGIF

Songs for chapter-Feel Special and queendom

(I'm skipping the dorm stuff cause I don't want her to always be there so let's pretend she went to go do something productive)

During lunch Minho and I decided to sit outside when we noticed paparazzi.

"Minho there are paparazzi," I said as he looked back.

"Okay than let's give them something to show," he said grabbing a picnic basket and putting food down.

"Okay," I said as I let Minho feed me a strawberry.

"Is it good," he said laughing a bit.

"Yes. Here," I said feeding him one.

"It is good," he says making me giggle.

"Yeah but we should go inside. I have to meet up with Q so we can sit next to each other," I said as we got up and walked away holding hands.

"Okay were in class," he said letting go as we walked to our own seats Q next to me and Minho by himself.

We saw Kitty go in and have to sit next to Minho.

"Oh boy," I said.

"That's going to be bad," Q said.

After a little later Minho spoke up.

"Professor Finnerty, I want a new lab partner. Portland Stalker is in remedial classes," Minho said.

"No," Professor said making me have to hold a laugh.

I heard Kitty hum a song I knew all to well making me shocked.

"Okay, okay. That's fine. Everybody can pick their own lab partners bit quickly," Professor said.

"Hey Ivy can you please be Minho's lab partner?" Kitty said making me look at Q.

"Well Q and I only have a few classes together but I guess," I said as Q and I both shrugged our shoulders before Kitty gave me a look and I knew what was going on.

"Hey," I said setting my stuff down and sitting next to Minho.

"Did you tell her Ivy?" He asked.

"No I wouldn't do that to you," I said looking in his eyes.

"You promise?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"Always," I said leaning closer to him.

We started to hear phones go off around the class so we both went back to our work.

Time Skip

I walked out of my dorm meeting up with Dae in the hallway as we walked to the outdoors club meeting space.

"Hey."

"Hi Ivy."

"How you holding up?"

"I miss Kitty I wish I could tell her everything."

"Why can't you just let her know what's happening then tell her that Yuri really needs this for something special."

"I can't do that cause Kitty will ask all these questions you know she will."

"Yeah but it's better than getting iced out by the girl you love." I finished our conversation by jogging ahead to meet up with everyone else.

"All right um let's get started with some stretches," Q said as Dae I and got there late joining in on the stretches.

Dae walked over to Kitty as I joined them while they talked so I could finish stretches with them. Yuri interrupted Dae and Kitty pulling Dae aside as they had a conversation all I listened to was that Minho had snitched on to Yuri which made my blood boil cause Kitty just wants to be friends cause of how much she misses him.