XO & WTF

Songs for chapter- hype boy and Not today

Minhoe❤️- hey on the plane meet up with you and Q later.

Iv👑❤️- finally! We haven't seen each other in so long!

Minhoe❤️- I know but to make it up to you Q and I can do your hair a makeup if you want.

Iv👑❤️- I would love that but for right now I have to set up my room.

Minhoe- see you soon love ya❤️

Iv👑❤️- Love ya

Time Skip

I looked at my phone after I finished with my room to see a text from Kitty.

Kit❤️- Just landed.

Ivy💜- Kay see you at the welcome party where plan KISS happens also sorry I couldn't make it this summer.

Kit❤️- It's okay but I'm so excited!

Ivy💜- Same!

Kit❤️- I have to go see you soon!

Ivy💜- See you soon!

I met up with Minho and Q and they helped me pick out my outfit for the welcome and they did my makeup. And Q and I gossiped a little. We went to go with me holding onto Minho's arm like last year.

"I forgot about the fake relationship," Q said.

"Yeah we did all summer and then my mom reminded me," I said.

"Yeah I remember our moms gave us tips your dad too!" He said laughing.

"Also you are looking gorgeous Iv," Minho said making me smile shyly as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Well because of this pretty much everywhere we go there is someone trying to get answers," I said as we walked into the room being blinded by lights.

"Q you wanna stay here and take some pictures with us real quick?" I asked.

"Sure," Q said as we all started posing I asked for them to print some out for me.

(In the bottom middle hopefully you understand but Q is on the left and Minho on the right)

"Dang we look hot in some of these I said," smiling showing them the photos.

"Yeah we do especially me," Minho said making us all laugh.

"Ivy!" I heard a familiar girl yell.

"Kit!" I yelled hugging her not noticing she slightly pushed Minho.

"I'm so happy you are here!" I said letting her go.

"Watch were you're going!" Minho said annoyed.

"So you do speak English," Kitty said as i returned to Minho.