CA:TFA-2

Steve stands among a line of soldiers, all of which are much taller than him. Peggy walks up in front of them introduces herself and says that she supervises all operations for the division.

Hodge asks about her accent, calls her Queen Victoria and says that he thought he signed up for the US Army

"He's going to regret that." Maria mutters

Peggy asks for his name.

Hodge gives her his name and calls her 'Your Majesty.'

"He is really asking for it." Samuel confirmed

Peggy tells him to step forward and to put his right foot forward. Hodge complies.

Hodge asks if they're going to wrestle because he has some moves she might like.

"He really needs to know when to shut up."

Peggy punches him. Hodge falls down with the impact.

Laughter rang out across the room as they watched Peggy punch him

Phillips says that General Patton said wars are fought with weapons and won by men. He says that they are going to win the war because they have the best men. He falters when he sees Steve then says that the men are going to get better.

Several people stifle their snorts as they see the look on his face when he saw Steve

Phillips says that the SSR is an allied force that is made up of the best minds of the free ward.

The soldiers are climbing a net, Steve falls and gets stuck. People laugh.

Phillips says that their goal is to make the best army in history and that every army starts with one man.

Soldiers are now army crawling through the mud with rifles in their hands under barbed wire. Someone kicks one of the posts, causing it to fall on Steve.

"Asshole." Sam mutters, Toni however was enjoying the sight

Phillips says that they will chose the man to become the first super soldier at the end of the week.

He says that they will escort Hitler to the gates of hell.

"He did that himself." Peter says

The soldiers are running, Steve is lagging behind. They stop running when they reach the flagpole. Phillips says that they are at the halfway point and whoever gets the flag first can ride back with Peggy. The soldiers, excluding Steve try to climb the pole to get the flag down.

"Aren't they eager."

Phillips insults them and says that nobody has been able to get the flag in 17 years, then he tells them to get in formation. Steve walks up to the flagpole, takes the pin out of the bottom of it and it falls. He picks up the flag, hands it to the officer and gets in the car

They are now back at the base and the soldiers are doing push-ups. Peggy tells them to go faster and that her grandmother has more life in her.

Steve is struggling with the push- ups. Colonel Phillips is walking with Dr. Erskine. Phillips asks if he's really thinking about picking Steve.

Erskine says that Steve is the clear choice.

Phillips says he let it slide when Erskine brought a 90lb asthmatic onto his army base because he might've been useful like a gerbil. He then says he never thought Erskine would pick him.