ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Bungou stray dogs and Cyno holds a special place in my heart even though they aren't my number 1 favorite. (Love blue lock and Albedo more lmao)

If I ever write Kunikida as Kunigami, just tell me. It's so easy to accidentally type Kunigami bc of the two blue lock fics I have-

~---~

"My schedule is ruined because of this suicidal maniac

"My schedule is ruined because of this suicidal maniac.. I swear if I find him-" Kunikida gritted his teeth, walking around the streets, trying to find a certain man.

"We went to an area with dozens of trees and the top of the building, the last place to search for is the river." Y/n said calmly.

"This bandage wasting asshole.."

Y/n sensed the anger from Kunikida and wanted to lighten up the mood. He cleared his throat.

"Do you know why I didn't trust those trees earlier?" 

Kunikida stopped walking and thought about the question.

"Because we found Dazai there last time?" He replied.

"No. They seem shady." Y/n said with a straight face.

Kunikida pulled out his notebook, writing the fact down, thinking it as some kind of extra knowledge. But then stopped writing in the middle, asked "Wait, the leaves from the trees make a layer of shade... It's quite easy to solve, why did you ask Y/n?"

Y/n looked at him confused, "Did you not get the joke?"

"Joke?" 

"Yeh."

"I- Y/N! WE ARE DOING SOMETHING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! STOP TELLING BAD JOKES!" Kunikida yelled, pulling out some tape to prepare for something.

"It's not bad. You see, the leaves serve a purpose for-" Y/n explained but was cut off by Kunikida slapping tape on his mouth.

"Explain that later to Tighnari, we have to find Dazai. We are so off schedule" Kunikida speed walked to the direction of the river, not wanting to hear Y/n's long explanation.

Y/n pulled off the tape off as he was catching up to Kunikida.

.

~---~

"So, you were here the whole time, Dazai." Kunikida yelled to Dazai who is at the other side of the river.

"Oh Kunikida!! Good job on finding me!" Dazai waved.

"I'VE BEEN HAVING MILLIONS OF PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF YOU, SUICIDAL MANIAC! HOW MUCH DO YOU PLAN TO BOTHER ME!?" Kunikida yelled louder this time.

Dazai smiled at Kunikida then turned to a white hair boy and started talking with him, completely ignoring Kunikida.