ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Me spending 2 hours trying to know more about Cyno's lore in genshin.

I ended up with no results!! So, Just let me just mix the things I know about him and some which I imagined. (It's about the spirit inside of him) I don't think I will wait until Cyno's full backstory is out as I think it's something that Hoyoverse will only reveal years later. (Or they may just leave the story full of holes like Chongyun, who knows)

(Am trying not to change the backstory a lot though, just increasing the time of a certain event)

~---~

Kunikida should be able to take care of the tiger situation

Kunikida should be able to take care of the tiger situation.. It's quite obvious that Asushi is the tiger.

Y/n was walking back to his apartment after buying some medical supplies for his roommate. He opened the door slowly after reaching his apartment. He hears a familiar voice shouting through the phone.

"Do you not understand what I want you to do after 5 times of explaining?! You big lummox!"

"I will explain it again, look up and you will see a bottle of medicine up there! Use 1/10th of that and mix it with 20ml of water!" The owner of the voice lowered his volume after the shout, touching the back of his fox ears as the voice still rings through them.

Y/n walked inside the living room without making any sounds, not wanting to disturb the angry fox. He sat on the sofa, putting down the bag of medical supplies and simply stared at the boy's fox ears moving as his emotion changes.

"And just- Wait. Are you serious?..... Alright, I will go there right away." The boy then closed his phone, turning around and sees Y/n looking at him.

"Oh, You are back. I prepared dinner for you already, just heat it up if it turned cold." Y/n's roommate, Tighnari said while putting on his jacket and wearing his shoes.

"Is it Elsazer again?" Y/n asked as he stood up and took the dinner prepared by Tighnari to the dinner table.

Tighnari signed and nodded, "Right, the medical supplies?" He asked and held out his hand.

Y/n took the bag from the sofa and gave it to him. "You might as well just home school her. With her Elsazer getting worse, I don't think it's good for her to go to school."

Tighnari thought of it for a while," Maybe it would be a better idea.. Oh and, I will just sleep there tonight. No need to prepare the bathwater and bed for me." He grabbed his keys and closed the door softly.

"Be safe out there." Y/n said while enjoying the food Tighnari prepared. After hearing the door close, Y/n opened the TV and started watching the TCG card tournament as he eats.

.

.

Hm?