Parts and services

Y/N POV

Alright he we are 12 AM my first night on the job this is my chance to leave a good first impression with my boss. Since this is my first night the boss only gave me some simple tasks a way to settle down as he said. Parts and services seems simple enough just gotta grab the list from parts and repairs and see what needs fixing how hard can it be? Just gotta fix some stuff and call it a night.

I walked through the pizzaplex and head towards parts and repairs walking past many of the security bots that roam the building. When I got to parts and service I found a small note on a table which was left for me it must be my list of repairs for tonight so I pick it up and read its contents.

To Y/N

I've left a list of things that need repairs tonight it shouldn't prove to be challenging for a man with your expertise.

. One go kart in roxy raceway

. A control panel of one of our trash compactors

. The lights inside of monty's room

. Freda's circuits (a child thought it'd be funny to spill fruit punch inside of her chestplate)

Please make sure all of this is done by 6 AM

Your boss.

Y/N: Okaaaay doesn't look too problematic I should have this all done by four then I can have some pizza and call it a night.

I pick up the toolbox containing all the tools I need and walk to roxy raceway ready to get to work.

Job one wasn't that bad.

I entered the raceway and found the broken down kart sitting in a stand with a sign on the door which said "out of order". Upon closer look it turned out that the front left wheel had fallen off during a race but thankfully the kid driving the thing was okay so the parents had no excuse to file a lawsuit thank god. Lawsuits and fazbears entertainment go together like bread and butter you see?

It didn't take long to find a spare wheel and fix the thing had it done in twenty minutes now the go-kart looks brand spanking new! Before I left the raceway I was approached by roxy who had just finished racing around the track.

Roxy: Hey new blood.

Y/N: Hey roxy you need something?

Roxy: Yeah I'm just curious are you busy tonight?

Y/N: Yeah I've got a few more things to fix but tomorrow I've got a ton of free time

Roxy: Then maybe you wouldn't mind hanging out with me tomorrow? We could play video games and listen to music if you like.

Y/N: Sure but don't think you can beat me at games like need for speed no one can beat me in a race not even you.

Roxy: Ohohooo it's on big man let's see if you can back up your words with skill.

Y/N: It's on roxy I hope your ready to lose tomorrow.

Roxy: Lose? Don't know what that words means.

I smiled at roxy and left the raceway I wasn't expecting a animatronic to challenge me to video games but I ain't complaining some people may think she's way over her head with that pride of hers but I kinda like it it suits her.

Next up was job number two which was a bit....... awkward.

After dealing with the go-kart I walked to freda's room and knocked on her door waiting for an answer.

Y/N: Hello........freda? Its me Y/N can I come in?

Freda: Oh Y/N of course the doors unlocked.

I open the door and there she was  standing infront of a large mirror brushing her hair with a warm smile freda fazbear that smile only growing wider when she saw me.