Scraps of the past

We find our protagonist and his father in a parking lot outside of a car dealership. For two years Y/N has saved up his well earned money to buy himself his very own car. He had recently received a small lump of money as compensation from fazbear entertainment......yeah Mike was serious about suing them so they had no choice but to comply. A lawsuit regarding the pizzaplex would tarnish the little reputation they had left.

Y/N looked at the cars for sale his arm was still in a cast but he could move it more freely so by the end of the week he should be back to work.

Mike: Alright kid today's the day you finally get your ride. You excited?

Y/N: Hell yeah I got my driver's license and everything! But I'm looking for something specific.

Mike: Like what?

Y/N: I want something classy like an old 1980's muscle car you know something you would have drove when you were my age.

Mike: Hah a muscle car I wish kid. The only I had was shitty two door honda civic.

Y/N: Hey civics aren't that bad.

Yes Y/N was a musclehead he loved the sound the engine made when you put the peddle to the meddle. But however finding a proper muscle car was proving to be harder then Y/N thought. He checked each car but found nothing that tickled his fancy.

Mike: Hey how about this one?

Mike points to a large Porsche four by four.

Mike: Looks pretty nice to me.

Y/N: Yeah no I'm sorry but that car just screams self-entitlement. It reeks of karen energy and nobody likes a karen dad.

Mike then walks to a riced out tuner.

Mike: Then what about this!? This is something you kids call cool nowadays. (Dabs) Dabble it my G!

Y/N looks at his dad with an embarrassed expression.

Y/N: Dad? Can you do me a solid favour?

Mike: Yes?

Y/N puts his hand on his dad's shoulder.

Y/N: Please never dab ever again.

Dad: okay :(.

After Mike's cringy attempt of being cool Y/N continues his search for a ride but only finding more faulty cars. He was about to call it quits when he finally spots a car which peaks his interest.

At the very end of the lot layed a yellow muscle car with black stripes printed onto it's hood. The leather seats showed sign of wear and tear only adding to the aesthetic of the classic car.

Y/N: Oh now we're talking

Mike: (Whistles) Now that's a car wish I had that back in the day. Would have got all the girls in that.