Chapter 2

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan frequently met each other... They both are opposite of each other...

Wuxian is fire while Wangji is ice... Do Fire and Ice live together?

But don't people say that opposite personalities attract?

That day inside the library when Xichen came inside, he was shocked to see his brother who hates skinship is so close to young Master Wei...

Both denied that they were doing anything, just talking...

But Xichen has known his brother since his childhood... He knows that something is going on between them...

But he didn't indulge in it... He leaves the topic, he knows his brother will consult him when he wants...

Wuxian teases wangji whenever he finds wangji alone... They even spent most of their time together while pranking others or playing with Wangji's bunnies... Wangji even teases Wuxian, a bunny cause Wuxian has the same teeth as his bunnies have...

 Wangji even teases Wuxian, a bunny cause Wuxian has the same teeth as his bunnies have

Jiang Cheng's attraction for wangji increasing day by day... He felt that he needed this little naughty omega for himself...

He flirts with wangji when he gets time... Wangji feels shy and sometimes embarrassed...

But When Wuxian flirts with Wangji, wangji heart flutters at a fast speed...

Day by day, Xichen and Yanli's wedding coming... The cloud recess is decorated with red roses and red lamps...

~Inside Xichen room~

"Gege... Do not forget us after yanli jie come..." Yiyi and wangji said together while having cute pouts on their face...

Xichen smiles at his younger omega brother- sister... 

"Aww, my babies... Why will I forget my two angels? And my love for you guys will always remain the same..."

He hugged his brother-sister and kissed them on their head...

Xichen looks very handsome in red robes... His alpha aura is so calming and cheerful...

Their family moment was interrupted as one disciple knocked on their door and said that Headmaster Lan was outside waiting for them to come into the hall...

Trio siblings nodded their heads... They come to the hall, and Lan Xichen stands in his place, waiting for his soon-to-be wife to come...

While wangji and Yiyi stand beside their Uncle... Wangji wears a simple white robe, since his childhood, he has liked white and blue robes...

 Wangji wears a simple white robe, since his childhood, he has liked white and blue robes