2.

"Oh she's my daughter" Zoro said casually "WHAATTT!!!!???" Everyone said at the same time. "Wait so you have a daughter when? and your not at least a little worried about her and sanji" Ussop says "well we met when we are both 16 and we mated when we were about 17 so that mean i got Sora when I was about 18 years old I guess" Zoro said and still thinking about it "Wooooah Zoro so that means your a dad, weird hehehe" Luffy said " yeah yeah Luffy but you didn't answer ussop question " said chopper "and that is? " Zoro ask "well aren't you a bit worried about your kid and sanji i mean if I were you I would be so sad and scared about my mate and kid" chopper said a bit sad " well I'm not worried because I know that sanji will take care of our kid and I know that because sanji will kill anyone that even brave enough to even hurt Sora i still remember the time when I accidentally woke up Zora from her sleep and then sanji kick me so hard I gone straight in to the wall" Zoro said recalling that memories

" well i guess if you aren't worried then we shouldnt be worried either i mean if Zoro teling us that truth that mean sanji is probably more stronger then you luffy" Robin said while looking at luffy " No way no one is stronger then me if there in my crew " luffy said " hey who do you think you are saying that, sanji isn't even here so why are you so sure that he will even accept and there's Sora too so I doubt that sanji will join the crew" Zoro said a bit pissed " I know he will join because your here and you said your mates with him so he can't say no and I'm ok if theres a kid in the ship as long as she doesn't eat all the food. Hehehehe" said luffy while smiling at Zoro "tsk well I guess you have a point there captain" Zoro said while looking at luffy. " ok then let's go to the next ISLAND!! " Luffy screamed. Then everyone got back to work so they can go to the next island.

1 week later they see land "LAND THERE'S LAND" Luffy scream. everyone  immediately got to work to set sail to that island. When they got to the island (idk what to call the island so Im just going to keep calling it island ) Nami said " hey Zoro do you want anything me Robin chopper and ussop are going to the city to buy some supplies " " no I don't need anything... " Zoro said still a bit tired.

"Hey Zoro can ask you something?" Luffy ask " you just did" Zoro said " oh come on I want to ask you about sanji? " Luffy said while whining a bit " ok ok what do you what to know captain?" Zoro said "well I want to ask what kind of animal is he is he a rabbit or maybe a tiger like you?" Luffy ask " he's actually a fox but he's kind of different " Zoro said " ah what do you mean?? " Luffy ask " well he's not an normal orange fox his fur are more lighter like yellow or the shade like the sun i guess" Zoro said remembering the soft yellow fur of his mate " ooohhhhh coool so how about your daughter is she a tiger like you or a fox like sanji? " Luffy ask again " she's a tiger but her fur is the same color as sanji" said Zoro " ummmm zoro can I ask you about sanji too " Brook said appearing out of nowhere " yeah what do you what to ask skeleton " said zoro "well I want to ask if he wear panties I mean I know he's a boy but still-" Brook got cut of when zoro punch him in the face or well skeleton "ouch that hurt zoro you puch me right in the face or well it would hurt if I had a face yohohohoho skul joke" Brook said making a skul joke again " well it wouldn't hurt if you didn't ask such a weird question!!!! " zoro scream at Brook while Luffy was just laughing. "Hey Zoro you said that you got Sora when your 18 right?" Franky ask "well right now I think zora is about 5 years old " zoro said and then Zoro got back to sleep But they didn't know what was happening in the city and who the other straw hat crew met.....

Ok that it for now in the next chapter there's going to be sanji I promise and again I'm sorry if a make spelling errors and that I miss spell some words and yeah bye guys I hope you have a wonderful day :)

776 words