5.

"What do you mean Zoro isn't here?!" Ask Nami while screaming at Luffy "well he said he was going for a walk and I said he shouldn't because he always get's lost then he said he won't so I let him go" said Luffy while scratching his head "SO WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ZORO NOT HERE AND THERE MARINS THAT ARE GOING TO GET US ALL AAAHHHHH?!!!!!" scream chopper while crying a bit. "Oh come on chopper theres nothing to worry about its not like we haven't deleted them before" said luffy while paying choppers head. "Well let's go we can't wait for zoro right now we just have to come back when the Marines all fall back" said nami.

Everyone start to get readdy for the ship to sail while sanji and Sora are just standing there "hey who are you and why are you on my ship? " ask luffy "my name is sanji and this is Sora sorry to bother you but we just follow Robbin and chopper here so I could meet my mate and Sora father" "oh ok..... WAIT WHAT!!?? YOUR ZORO MATE AND SHE'S HIS DAUGHTER!!!? " "yes luffy so if you don't mind we gotta go the marines are coming closer" said Robin while looking at a mob of Marines.

They all got ready to leave the island so that the Marines won't get them. "Why are we leaving zoro still out there and if zoro is still the same guy when I met him they I know that his bad at directions" said sanji "look.... Sanji right I know that you missed your mate but we really got to go because we can't handle that many Marines and beside we will come back to get him" said ussop trying to reason with sanji to leave the island for now " but aren't you guys the straw hat that means that you guys always fight the Marines and win right " said sanji still saying that we should stay.

"Well yes we are..... But still we go6 to leave" said ussop "he's right we are the straw hat that means we should go and FIGHT THEM!!! " said luffy ready to fight them "luffy what are you doing we can't handle them alone even if zoro was here! " said nami. But it was to late luffy got out of the ship and landed on the ground ready to fight "sora do mama a favor and stay here while I try to help luffy ok " said sanji to sora "ok mama"

"Hey luffy let me help you!! " said sanji "oh you can fight shouldn't be surprised you are zoros mate after all hehehe" said luffy. "Guys we have no choice luffys already out there and sanji to " said robin. The Marines finally arrived and yelled "we are gonna kill you all!!! " "HA I LIKE YOU SEE YOU TRY" said luffy ready to attack and so is sanji.

All of the marine guards run toward luffy and sanji with their weapons. luffy easily knock them down and Sanji kicks half of the Marines guys into the sea and building's "woah sanji your really strong HEY do you want to be in my crew? " "Sure captain, actually I was about to ask you that if I could join and show I can be a great used to your crew I am a cook" said sanji while kicking a Marines head "your a cook to that's perfect we could use a cook cuz Nami the one that cook alot but she always gets angry when I ask her to cook meat! " said luffy while scratching his head and lauching a little "hehe can't wait"

"There just playing with us we can't defeat them a special with that new guy" said one of the marines. But then all of a sudden 2 people walk into the middle of the battle one of the guy has bluish grey color hair and he had two cigarettes in his mouth and a lot of smoke around him and the other one has dark blue short hair wears glasses and has a Katana in her waist .

That's right it was Smoker and Tashigi!!

698 words