Suprise visit (1)

Today MK and Monkey King were training as usual. MK was getting better and better and then MK had to leave, with saying bye to Monkey King he went off. Monkey King said bye as well then did his usual routine until... Someone came and tapped him. WuKong jumped a little "W-What the?" Then turned around. Seeing Macaque. "hello WuKong" Macaque said with a smirk, WuKong looked at him, annoyed. "What do you want? And you could've just used the door.." Macaque replied "Oh just seeing what you were up to" WuKong looked at him weirdly, Macaque never did this so he was curious why "why? You've never cared about what I do why are you caring now?" Macaque smile grew a bit bigger "why does that matter? Maybe I just want to hang out" WuKong looked at Macaque thinking he was being sarcastic "yeah right you're probably just here to do some mischief" Macaque chuckled a bit "like you don't ever cause mischief?" WuKong rolled his eyes. Macaque sat next to him on the couch then said "So how's MK doing?" WuKong wondered why Macaque was being so.. Kind.. "he's fine.." Macaque smiled warmly "that's good!" WuKong looked at him and blushed a little "yeah.." They didn't really do anything just sat together and watched TV for about 2 hours, in the 1st hour Macaque was already asleep.  WuKong watched him sleep for a bit. It was peaceful and WuKong was actually enjoying Macaque's company he hasn't been like this with him in a long time he missed being like this with Macaque but after what happened he didn't know if they could stay like this. He just thought Macaque was in a good mood. WuKong just sat there doing nothing, feeling tired but he couldn't sleep he was to focused on his thoughts and Macaque. why is he being so kind? He is kinda cute.. Wait.. No! Were enemies i can't like him like that.. But.. He looks so.. I'll just wait for him to wake up. He was waiting for Macaque to get up so that WuKong could move but Macaque just stayed asleep.WuKong stared at Macaque for a while still deep in thought. 30 minutes later WuKong was about to fall asleep until he heard someone open the door, it was MK. MK came by and ran then looked in the room where WuKong and Macaque were sitting, MK was confused "uhm monkey king? Why is Macaque here?" WuKong then looked at MK and shrugged MK then walked over to them staring at Macaque. Macaque woke up and MK quickly turned, Macaque held his head up and yawned "oh hey kid" MK looked even more confused then before "hi?" MK said with a confused voice. Macaque laughed a bit at MK's face and got up walking to the sink and rinsing his face off MK whispered "Monkey King you're just letting him be here?" WuKong nodded "he was being weirdly chill.. I let him stay. He isn't doing any harm. At least I hope he isn't" Macaque then shouted "you know I can here you guys" MK forgot he had really good hearing. Macaque walked back over and laid next to WuKong, Macaque's head on WuKong's lap, WuKong blushed a bit at his face. MK then remembered why he was at Monkey King's "OH YEAH! Monkey King we were gonna watch a movie tonight!" WuKong  had forgotten and gave the remote to MK and WuKong was gonna get up before MK ran to get snacks while Macaque was still on WuKong's lap. WuKong looked at him feeling weird.. He started to blush more Macaque then opened one eye, smiling "Aww WuKong" WuKong blushed even more "don't even." Macaque chuckled. MK came back with the snacks "Back!" "Jeez MK what took you so long?" "oh uh I couldn't reach the pantry" MK smiled awkwardly "really?" WuKong sighed with a smile MK sat next to WuKong on the left side, WuKong asked what movie MK wanted to watch "I heard this new horror movie! I was interested in it!" WuKong looked at him "you sure? Last time we watched a horror movie you-" MK cut him off "I KNOW! But I'm not scared anymore!" WuKong smiled "ok ok". They watched it while Macaque then started watching it as well. The movie was halfway through then MK started looking scared then a jump scare appeared scaring the life out of MK     "AAAAAAH" he then fell off the couch WuKong and Macaque laughed "H-HEY STOP LAUGHING!" Macaque stopped because of MK's yelling "Ahem MK.." Macaque then pointing at his ears "hm? Oh yeah sorry". After the movie ended MK was asleep so was WuKong, Macaque, the only one awake and wanted to do something in the meantime, he got up and took WuKong to his room laying him on the bed kissing WuKong on the forehead and then taking MK to his apartment. Macaque debated going back to his dojo but decided to go back to WuKong's and sleep with him, cuddling into his chest. In the morning WuKong woke up noticing Macaque, WuKong started to blush oh god why is he here? What do I do? I could wait for him to wake up? Oh jeez.. Macaque woke up " morning peaches" he said smiling WuKong was a bit flustered "morning.." WuKong then got up to get dressed and sat back on the bed while Macaque got up to make breakfast. WuKong was confused Macaque had never been like this in well years why is he like this again? "uh Macaque what are you doing?" Macaque looked at WuKong "what does it look like?" WuKong rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah whatever I know that" Macaque chuckled " if you knew than why did you ask?" WuKong looked at him with a bit of a offended look "Because I can!" Macaque rolled his eyes then going back making breakfast. WuKong then realized that it was his favorite food. He was kinda shocked but was happy. "Thanks mango!" Macaque looked at him shocked "m-mango? You haven't called me that in forever.." WuKong realized what he just said a bit shocked as well "I know it kinda just slipped out" Macaque started to calm down a bit and smiled at WuKong "well.. You're welcome peaches" WuKong looked at him and smiled a bit back.