Chapter 1

Today was technically a normal day for Vivid Bad Squad. They practiced and had some coffee at Meiko's...and they really just hung out.

The only thing different about their schedule today was that they are going to meet with the troupe "Wonderland x Showtime" at Phoenix Wonderland. Kohane was very excited with this. 

Before it was time to head out, Vivid Bad Squad had been talking about the troupe.

"Man, why did you have to say yes to hanging out Toya.." Akito said upset.

"I thought it would be nice to go on a little outing somewhere with friends." Toya replied.

"I'm so excited to go to my favorite theme park with all my friends!" Kohane smiled so happy.

"Pretty lucky that we have friends working there. So I could get why we are going to Phoenix Wonderland." Akito said.

Actually, Wonderland x Showtime planned to go to a cafe. But Toya insisted on going to Phoenix Wonderland...for Kohane. Toya knew she loved to go there, and will do anything to see her happy.  That is because, he did have a bit? No, a big crush on her.

"Alright, I think it's about time we get going." An said.

"Ah, look at the time." Toya said.

So off they went. It was a pretty far walk from Vivid Street to Phoenix Wonderland, and they had made a few detours since Kohane bumped in Minori (who had her dog Samo-chan). Minori and the group chatted a while, well except Akito, who was petrified of Samo-chan. An thought it was funny seeing Akito afraid, for he is not afraid of things often.

"Heh, Akito is scared of doooogs!" An yelled at his face.

"Shut up!" Akito blushed a little.

Kohane and Toya were together talking to Minori while watching the little soon-to-be couple fight.

"So this is how it is all the time?" Minori asked.

"Yup! It's pretty cute to watch though!" Kohane stated.

Minori looked at the time and waved goodbye to Kohane and Toya, and waved at Akito and An but they didn't see.

They continued to head to Phoenix Wonderland and finally arrived. Thankfully, they weren't late.

"AAAH! KOHANE-CHAN!!!!!! WONDERHOYY!" Emu screamed.

"Ugh- Weirdo "Number 1" has arrived." Akito whispered to Toya who wasn't paying attention. 

"Emu-chan! W-wonderhoy!" Kohane shyly said.

Toya was able to keep his cool, thankfully.

Tsukasa then showed up with Rui and Nene and waved at Vivid Bad Squad.

"Thanks for coming guys! I'm sorry about Emu scaring you.." Tsukasa stated.

"Tsukasa-senpai, thank you for inviting us." Toya said smiling.

"Ah, hello to you too Kusanagi and Kamishiro-senpai" (A/N: I have no idea what Toya calls Nene)

"Hello there. Nene...say Hi." Rui waved and then told Nene.

"Hi." Nene said quietly.

"Oh, so where are we going first? I mean some food would be nice..." An stated.

"What? We literally just got here though-" Akito said.

"I'm kinda hungry too-" Rui said.

"WELL I TSUKASA TENMA SHALL TAKE YOU TO GET SOME FOOD!!" Tsukasa yelled.

"YAY!!" Emu squealed.

Emu jumped at Tsukasa. Tsukasa was blushing hard.

"GET OFF ME!!" Tsukasa said.

Emu finally got off, and everyone stared at Tsukasa.

"AH- sorry." Tsukasa looked away in embarrassment.

After that, they sat down at a table outside near a food stall.

"Hey, why don't me, Toya, Akito, and Rui go order some food. Might take a bit though, the line's pretty long." Tsukasa stated.

"Sounds fine to me." An said.

"Alright." Nene said.

"BUT I WANNA GO WITH TSUKASA-KUN!!" Emu yelled.

"No can do, you hang out with the girls okay?" Tsukasa said.

"Okay..."

The guys left and the girls were together. It was awkward and they didn't know how to start a conversation. Even Emu, who was still sad not being with Tsukasa.

Finally, An started the conversation.

"Any crushes?" An asked out of the blue.

"!?" Everyone else said out of shock.

"W-why something so serious and random!?" Nene yelled embarrassed.

"Woah! At Least I mentioned something- We would've been here silent for the whole time!" An said surprised that Nene was caught off guard.

"I mean, come on, clearly we are gonna see each other again, so might as well spit it out! I also need to some drama in my life." An said that as she thought she had a good point.

"So, do you guys have one or not?" An asked annoyed a little bit.

After some hesitation, they all answered...

"y-yes.." All of them said in unison.

-End of Chapter 1

A/N: I hope you like it! I did this with the power of Tapioca! (Had some boba while doing this)