Chapter 3

A/N: Thank you for the support! Here's chapter 3!

(The next day at practice)

The next day, Kohane and An showed up for practice very tired after staying up late talking to Emu and Nene.

"Are you feeling unwell?" Toya asked with concern.

"We're fine, just stayed up a little to talk with Emu and Nene." An replied.

"Maybe we should cancel practice for today, you guys should go to bed early." Akito said.

"Azusawa, may I ask why you 4 were talking so late?" Toya asked.

"Oh, me, An-chan, Emu-chan, and Nene-chan were planning to go to karaoke and the arcade next week." Kohane replied.

"The arcade? Did you guys have so much fun together you planned another hangout together?" Akito asked.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that.." An replied dozing off.

"Hey! You should really go home.." Akito said worried more.

Right after that, An and Kohane had fallen asleep. Akito and Toya was shocked that they were that tired to fall asleep that quickly.

"Akito, what do we do?" Toya asked panicking.

"You're the one with the bigger brain! You figure something out!" Akito also panicking said.

After some thought, Toya and Akito knew what to do. Problem is, it was too embarrassing to do it.

"Akito..." Toya started.

"No Toya, we can't-" Akito started to blush.

"We must. It's for their own safety."

After staring back and forth at Toya and An, he made a decision.

"Sigh*, We aren't gonna tell them this. Got it?" Akito said.

"Of course I won't." Toya replied.

Toya and Akito picked up Kohane and An and placed them on their backs. They weren't heavy, so it was pretty easy to carry them home.

"You know where An's house is right?" Toya asked.

"Of course I know, what about Kohane's?" Akito replied.

"We walk the same direction home, I should know." Toya answered.

"Ok, see you then." Akito left.

Both went their separate ways and was blushing every second someone stared at them.

(An's house)

Akito made it to An's house. Luckily, her mom was home, also thank god her dad wasn't Akito thought.

"Hello Mrs. Shiraishi, An fell asleep during practice, so I had to carry her home. I hope you don't mind." Akito said.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry! If you could please place her in her bed, it's upstairs." An's mom replied.

Akito went upstairs to An's bedroom, and was super nervous going into her room. He didn't want to admit why. Akito placed her down, and just wanted to hug her so bad, but he knew he shouldn't. His instincts went over, and he tried to, but An's mom yelled out:

"Dear, did you find it?" An's mom yelled so it could reach upstairs.

"Y-yeah! I'm coming down now!" Akito blushed realizing what he was about to do.

He ran down in embarrassment hoping no one would know what he was about to do.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Shiraishi." Akito thanked in a rush.