Chapter 2

A/N: Here is Chapter 2! Enjoy! ^-^

"Eh? All of you guys?" An said shocked.

She wasn't the only one shocked. It seems everyone was pretty surprised everyone had the courage to say they had a crush. Sadly, they didn't have the courage to tell their crush themselves.

"Do tell me!" An very interested said.

It was silent, no one really said who they liked first. After a bit, Nene broke the silence, which was pretty surprising.

"I don't know why you asked all the sudden, but if you could help me tell him, i'll say who it is." Nene admitted.

"I've never had any experience- but  An-chan is a close friend so I will tell her." Kohane added.

"If everyone says their crush, Emu will too!" Emu said.

"Speaking of which, An-chan, what about you? Kohane asked.

"A? Ohh...uh yeah it's more of an interest.." An said with a shade of pink in her face.

"Well, I guess you can say it's a crush...I mean I enjoy fighting with him and-" An started.

"Woah, you like Akito?" Nene said shocked.

"Was it that obvious?" An asked.

"Yeah, everyone knows you guys tend to fight over the smallest things, but AKITO!?" Nene said still shocked.

"Well what about you? Not everything is bad about Akito, like his hair and-" An starts to ramble on.

After An spent 10 minutes rambling on about Akito, she looks over to Kohane. Kohane flinched.

"What about you Kohane? Could I be right all along and it's Toya?" An said moving on.

"Eh!? Well..." Kohane starts getting super red. Redder than An. Which is not surprising since she's like that all the time.

After taking some breaths, Kohane started to open her mouth.

"I guess he is. He's nice to me, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like someone like me." Kohane looked down to avoid eye contact.

"Are you kidding? Who wouldn't like you? You're adorable! I'm sure he loves that about you." An said.

"Kohane-chan is adorable!!" Emu agreed.

"T-Thanks guys!" Kohane surprised by all the compliments.

"Nene-chan? Who's your crush?" Emu asked Nene as she enjoyed talking about this even though she didn't understand much.

"I-I mean, out of all of the guys, Rui would be the best.." Nene said blushing.

"Oh yeah! That would make the most sense. Rui is your childhood friend!" An said.

"What do you like about Rui?" Kohane asked.

"H-Hey! Not the difficult questions okay!?" Nene yelled.

"Please Nene-chan!!" Emu begged.

"Ugh, fine-" Nene sighed.

"He does a lot for me, and worries about me. I guess I like him because I enjoy his company." Nene said. Then she hid her face.

Everyone was slowly getting more used to each other. As if they were starting to trust each other with their secrets. The only one left was..

"Emu-chan! It's your turn!" Kohane said.

"Ah! Yay! Well my crush is....." Emu started.

"TSUKASA-KUN! DUN-DUN DUN!!" Emu yelled.

"Haha, Emu said that so confidently." An said.