Chapter 6

(I'M BACK! Thank you for patiently waiting for Chapter 6! Here you guys go!)

"Okay, so what are we doing?" Toya asked.

"Tsukasa is going up in the air with this drone I have." Rui said.

"That's so small! How is it gonna pick me up!?" Tsukasa asked doubting the robot in front of him.

"Oh, you'll manage." Rui said.

After a few moments, Tsukasa thought to himself, 'This is for Emu, This is for Emu' and then he agreed to Rui's plan.

"Alright. I can trust you I guess." Tsukasa said.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY AGREEING TO THIS? TOYA HELP ME OU-" Akito said shocked after what Tsukasa just said.

"Kamishiro-senpai, please don't let Tsukasa-senpai in danger." Toya said.

"Of course I won't. Afterall, he needs to be alive to ask Emu out." Rui said slightly smirking.

With that, Tsukasa turned slightly pink, but he was more comfortable since he knew it was obvious everyone knew.

"Ugh, whatever. Let's get this over with they are walking away." Akito said.

"Oh yeah Akito, you are our spy. I got these for you." Rui said smiling.

Rui was holding...a grandma outfit.

"WHAT THE HELL!? I HAVE TO WEAR THIS!?" Akito yelled.

"Yup! You need to try to get their attention and try to get something out of them about why they've been acting weird lately." 

Akito really didn't know how to escape Rui. But he did had a little curiosity about why An has been acting weird. So he didn't say a word. 

"What do I do Kamishiro-senpai?" Toya asked.

"You're coming with me, I'll explain later. Ready guys?" Rui asked.

They all nodded, and went to their stations. I guess for them this wasn't really exaggerated to spy on the girls because they were really worried.

_____________________________

Meanwhile, the girls were having a blast. They first went to karaoke, as they agreed. (A/N: WARNING: I have never been to karaoke or seen someone at it. I'm just going based of this Oshi no Ko episode. What am I doing with my life.) 

They all decided to do the same song and see who got the highest score. The order was like so. (I feel like it would be like this.)

1ST: NENE

2ND: KOHANE

3RD: AN

4TH: EMU

(This is not an opinion, I'm just going based off the stories I've read. I'm not even sure if Nene would beat Kohane....but it's her birthday so screw it. ANYWHO, BACK TO THE STORY.)

"Nene-chan! You were amazing!!! WONDERHOY!!" Emu yelled.

"You did good too Emu!" An said.

'She probably got a lower score because she added "Wonderhoy" to the lyrics..." Everyone but Emu thought.

"Wowee, Kohane beat me! That's surprising" An said.

"Hehe, I was practicing for today." Kohane said.

They did some more rounds, and eventually, they left for the arcade. They had to so much fun, they forgot to leave time for the arcade. On their walk there, guess who showed up?

(It's time people)

"Oh hello there, can you show me directions to the Arcade? I need to meet my grandson." Akito said with some surprisingly good acting skills.