Chapter 4

A/N: Heyo! Remember when I said this chapter will be Ruinene and Emukasa? Well here it is! Enjoy!

Meanwhile, while Vivid Bad Squad had their issues, Wonderland x Showtime had theirs. Nene had overslept because spent extra time up playing Nintendo. Emu had also overslept because she just couldn't wake up.

(At the stage)

"Where's Emu and Nene? They are very late!" Tsukasa said.

"I hope nothing happened to them.." Rui replied.

"Maybe they just overslept. I've done it once." Rui said again.

"I mean you stay up late a lot." Tsukasa replied.

"I could go back to my house and ask Nene's mom or something." Rui said taking advantage about the fact he lives close to Nene.

"Well Emu's house is not far from here." Tsukasa said.

"I don't think we could see Emu." Rui said.

"Well I'm gonna no matter what. Even if that Mascot hates me." Tsukasa said confidently.

"See you later." Tsukasa walked away in a rush.

"A? Tsukasa!" Rui tried to go after him then giving up easily.

"...."

"Is it too late to ship them?"

__________________________

Tsukasa knocked on the door at Emu's house and thankfully her sister opened. Not the mascot.

"Hello- Ah, Tsukasa. Emu is asleep still if you are here for her." Her sister said.

"Oh, okay, just making sure she's alright." Tsukasa said.

"Come in!" Her sister said.

"That's quite alright I-"

Tsukasa was pushed inside and was brought to have some tea with Emu's family.

'Crap! I'm with Emu's family- I hope nothing gets out of hand...' Tsukasa thought.

After he sat down, he broke the silence out of awkwardness.

"So....what's poppin?" Tsukasa said awkwardly and then got embarrassed.

'WHY DID I SAY THAT! WHY AM I GETTING SO AWKWARD AROUND HER FAMILY!?' Tsukasa thought

'Dang, this guy has guts. Gotta counterattack.' Emu's Dad thought after.

"Well, I think we should start tough. What do you want from my daughter?" Emu's dad said.

"EH!?" Everyone said.

"AH!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT DOES SHE WANT FROM ME!" Tsukasa yelled embarrassed.

"I know why you're here. For my blessing!" Emu's dad said.

"No dad! He's here because Emu didn't show up for practice." Hinata said.

"Oh- Sorry, it isn't like me to be like this." Emu's Dad said.

'What was that about....There's no way her family thinks we're in love..No way!' Tsukasa thought.

"I think I should get going.." Tsukasa started.

As he said that, guess who woke up? Emu did! She walked down and saw Tsukasa and got excited.

"TSUKASA-KUN! WONDERHOY!!" Emu said excited.

"Ah, Emu I was just about to go and-" Tsukasa started.

"NOOO! Tsukasa-kun...please stay!" Emu begged.

Tsukasa started to blush a little. He then sighed and said:

"Alright. I'll stay.."

_________________________________________

Rui had made it to his house, dropped off his stuff and headed to Nene's house.

DING DONG*

"Rui! How are you? Oh, you're here for Nene. She's upstairs. She just woke up." Nene's mom said.

"Thank you Mrs. Kusanagi!" Rui replied.

He went upstairs to Nene's room.

"Nene~~! Good morning to you!!" Rui said cheerfully.

"Shut up." Nene said.

"Ok, Miss Feisty. Looks like someone is still cranky." Rui said.

"I'm sorry..." Nene replied.

"Just kidding, so-" Rui started

After that he flinched. Nene had just attacked with a hug.

"Eh? Nene are you alright-" Rui said blushing. He didn't know why though.

"I'm just- Thanking you! For coming and worrying about me!" Nene said still hugging Rui.

"O-oh.." Rui said.

'SHE'S SO CLOSEEE! WHY AM I BLUSHING SO MUCH!?' Rui panicked in thought.

'You got this Nene!' Nene also thought.

After a while the hug broke. It was pretty silent for a bit, until Nene's mom came.

"Hey Rui, your mom called. She needs you home. Oh- Did I interrupt something?" Nene's mom said.

"Not at all, well..I guess i'll go." Rui said.

He then bid his farewell and walked off, still in thought about the actions that just happened.

"Nene, you guys are dating right?" Nene's mom asked.

"No!" Nene yelled.

'Not yet....' She thought.

(End of Chapter 4)

A/N: Sorry if this was shorter than the others! I was having difficulties thinking about what to write...I also took longer than my other chapters. I'll make it up by writing Chapter 5 right now!