Starting Out

"Friends"

Skylar's POV

I was chilling at my house with my aunt when I heard a horn. I know that horn anywhere.

"Auntieeee! JJ is here! I'll be back later! Love you!" I yelled and ran out the house.

"Love you too!" I hear her yell from her window.

"Well hello m'lady." JJ said helping me in the van.

"Well, hello good sir. Top of the mornin' eh?"I asked, sitting next to Kiara.

"Top of the mornin' indeed." Kie said back.

I smiled. I looked at Pope.

"Genius." I said with a nod.

"Idiot." He nodded back. I flipped him off.

"John, were we going?" I asked.

"We are going to have fun." He said looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"Can't argue with that." I said and moved next to JJ and leaned on him. He throws his arm over me.

A little bit later we made it to this half built Kook house. I was sitting against the railing with JJ drinking a beer.

"That's what a three-story fall to the deck? I give you a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope said the idiot on the roof.

"Should I do it?" John b asked.

"Yep, I'll record." I said.

"Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope said with a drill in his hand.

"You'll shoot me?" John B asked pointing finger guns.

"Yep. Pow, pow." Pope said shooting the drill.

"They're gonna have Japanese Toilet warmers." Kie said coming out from the house she looked at.

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they?" JJ said.

"What did you expect?" I asked.

"This used to be turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess." Kie said looking up at John B.

"I can't have cold towels." JJ said.

"Can you please not kill yourself." Kie said, looking up at the idiot.

"Let him. I want the Twinkie anyways." I said with a shrug.

"Don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one." JJ called out. "There for me and my lady." He yelled towards me. I smiled and looked at the idiot that dropped his beer.

"Woah, oh shit." John b said.

"A literal idiot." I mumbled.

"Of course you did." JJ says annoyed.

"Smooth." Kie said.

"A-plus." Pope said, clapping. I was messing around with the necklace JJ and Rafe had got me in 3rd grade for my birthday. It was a cloud JJ had made and a silver chain Rafe got me.

"Hey, uh security's here. Let's wrap it up." Pope said exiting the construction site.

"Ughhh, I don't wanna run." I groaned getting up.

"Humpty Dumpty, lets roll." JJ said to John B.

"Jayyyyy." I groaned.

"Georgeeeeeeee." JJ whined mocking me. We both make it to our feet.