Real Introduction

"All of your friends have been here for too long"

3rd Person POV and John B POV in Italics 

All right. This is Figure Eight, the rich side of the island. Home of the Kooks, guess where we don't live.

And then this is the south side, or the cut. Home of the working class who make a living busing tables, washing yachts, running charts. The natural habitat of... drumroll please....

     The pogues were chilling on the boat as they all decided to dogpile John B.

     "You guys are heavy." John B groaned.

     "I beg your pardon." Skylar gasped.

The Pogues. That's us. Pogues, poggies, the throwaway fish. Lowest member of the food chain. Okay, so the downside of the pogue life is that we're ignored and neglected. The upside of Pogue Life is that we're ignored and neglected, which means we do whatever we want when we want.

          All the Pogues were on the boat. Dj, and Kiara were laying down on the boat as John B went to catch some fish. Skylar was watching JJ effortlessly sitting on the corner of the boat hitting his jule. Skylar caught herself and turned away to John B. Skylar had feelings for JJ all through middle school. She buried her feelings not wanting to ruin the friendship with the pogues or even JJ. When Kiara came up with the 'No Pogue on Pogue Macking' it kinda saved her. JJ always made his hatred towards the rule know every chance he got.

       John B pulls up the net and lets a bunch of fish fall on the small boat.

      "Nice haul dude." JJ said.

     "Ew John B." Kiara groans.

     "That's actually gross." Dj said. Skylar nods in agreement.

     "Been all bait, for, like, three weeks." JJ said.

     "Disgusting." Skylar said. JJ just smiled at the girl that had a discomfort on her face.

     "I swear to god JJ. I will Murder you." Dj said, crawling away from the blond boy with a fish in his hand.

     "What are you gonna do?" JJ asked, getting closer.

     "I will hunt you down. Don't play with me JJ." Dj said crawling back faster away from him.

     "I think I have pretty good aim." JJ said.

     "Not in a toilet." Pope snorted. JJ turned around and launched the fish at Pope's face. The fish sank down Pope's face onto his book.

     "Damn." Dj snorted.

     "Well.. anyone hungry??" Skylar asked. Everyone nods.

     "John." Skylar said.

     "Already on it." John B said, starting the boat up and heading towards Skylar's house.

     Everyone makes it to the house as everyone is eating chicken alfredo and giggling at stories Aunt Jamie tells everyone.

      "You know JJ and Skylar kissed each other by accident in the sandbox." Jamie said cackling. JJ and Skylar gasped.

     "We promised to never speak of this!" Skylar whined.

     "I've done too much just so this story was never spoken about again." JJ huffed.