Chapter 25

Y/n pov

"What are you two doing here?" Stuart asks in shock.

"Umm...well" I hesitated.

"Stuart, I thought I told you to bring anyone but Sydney"

"He didn't, we we're just keeping an eye on him and Sydney" Noodle explained.

"Huh, what for?" Stuart asks in confusion.

"Y/n was really worried and I suggested that we watch from a distance"

"Noodle, you didn't have to tell him that" I exclaimed in embarrassment.

"Wow Stuart, I can see that you still can't go somewhere without someone watching over you" Paula chuckled in sarcastic.

"I'm always able to go out without supervision Paula" Stuart growled in anger.

"Paula, what's going on here?"

I saw Paula's parents walking over to us, oh man I hope this doesn't get ugly.

"Nothing mom and dad, just caught some stalkers that were following Stuart"

"We are not stalkers" Noodle glared.

"Y/n, I told you that if something happens I would call you and I would be fine, do you not trust me?" Stuart asks with a frown.

"I do Stuart I really do, I just felt uneasy with you and Sydney with Paula and her parents, they are not good people"

"Hey, we can hear you" Paula growled.

Her parents were glaring as well, but I didn't care.

"We don't care, she's saying the truth" Noodle crossed her arms.

"You guys, that's not polite" Stuart gasped.

"Mom dad, go back inside we'll be there in the minute"

"Alright Paula"

Mr and Mrs Cracker went back to their house and went inside.

"You two need to leave" Paula commanded.

"We don't have to do what you tell us" Noodle glared even more.

"Guys, you need to leave I'll be back home soon"

"Stuart I can't leave you and Sydney alone with Paula, I'm to worried for you"

"Y/n, I can take care of myself and Sydney I don't need your help" Stuart says in anger.

My eyes widen at his words, I felt my heart break into a million of pieces.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I worried because I cared about you and Sydney, but  now I see that you don't need me to help anymore so I won't, I hope that makes you happy" I say in anger and sadness.

~~~~

Stuart pov

My eyes widen at her words, I didn't mean for her to think that I didn't need her help completely, before I could say anything my eyes widen even more when I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"Y/n...I"

"It's fine, I just won't help anymore"
Y/n turned her head to look away from me.

I felt horrible at what I said, I needed to fix this. I looked at Sydney who was still reaching out to Y/n, so I held her out of her.

"Y/n, I never meant it as to stop helping completely, sorry it came out that way, here Sydney wants you to hold her" I smiled softly hoping this would cheer her up and forgive me.

~~~~

Y/n pov

I looked at Sydney but instead of holding her immediately like I always did, I looked away again.

"I don't feel like it, I'm going home" I say in a low tone that sounded really sad.

"Love"

I didn't let him finish, I began to run home while tears ran down my cheeks like a waterfall.

~~~~

Stuart pov

"Y/n!" Noodle called out while running after her.

I was so ashamed of myself, I just hurt my best friend slash crush.

"Wow and here I thought I was the cruel one" Paula comment.

"Paula, shut up" I growled.

Sydney began crying, probably seeing Y/n leave made her upset. I started comforting her and put her pacifier in her mouth.

"We're going home"

"Stuart, my parents seeing Sydney isn't over yet"

"I don't care, they don't deserve to be in her life and you don't either, now if you'll excuse me I have someone I need to apologize to and...confess my feelings to" I started to head home, I didn't care about Paula screaming at me to come back, I have more important things to do.

~~~~

Y/n pov

When we made it back to Kong Studios, I felt hurt and lonely because I don't have my mom and I just lost my best friend slash crush.

"Y/n, you okay in there?"

I looked at the door since I had it shut and locked.

"I'm fine Noodle, I just wanna be alone right now" I cried.

"...Alright, if you need anything just text me"

"Okay thanks"

I heard her walk away from the door.