Chapter 26

Stuart pov

I finally made it back and I found Noodle in the living room playing on her guitar.

"Noodle"

She looked at me and glared.

"What do you want 2D?"

"Where's Y/n?"

"She's in her room, but she wants to be alone you really hurt her feelings" Noodle says in anger.

"I know and I need to apologize, and tell her something important" I say in desperation.

"May I ask what it is?"

"I'm...gonna tell her my feelings, I'm in love with her"

"Oh my God really, 2D that's awesome" Noodle cheered.

"I just hope she'll talk to me, wish me luck"

"Do you want me to keep an eye on Sydney for you?"

"Thanks but, I want her to be there when I confess to...her mom"

Noodle's eyes widen when I called Y/n Sydney's mom, but she smiled.

"Alright, good luck"

"Thanks"

I began to head to Y/n's room, I felt nervous but I hope she'll talk to me.

~~~~

Y/n pov

I was reading a book while trying to distract myself from the feeling of being heartbroken.

*Knock knock*

"Who is it?"

"It's Staurt love, can I come in please?"

My eyes widen but I didn't move, I just sat there and kept reading my book.

"Go away Stuart, I don't wanna talk to you" I say in anger.

My heart ached when I said that, but his words from earlier really hurt me today.

"Love please let me in, I have Sydney with me and she wants you and I have to tell you something important" Stuart begged.

I felt my eyes fill up with tears, I wanted to hold Sydney tight but I held back, I'm sorry Sydney it's your daddy I'm mad at, not you.

"Go away Stuart" I commanded then put some headphones on my ears and found a song that would block Stuart's voice, I just couldn't look at him right now.

~~~~

Stuart pov

After a while, I gave up and took Sydney to my bedroom while I had a huge sad look on my face. I really messed up, I don't know how to fix this.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I just want Y/n to not be mad at me.

~~~~

Y/n pov

Tears started to roll down my cheeks, I didn't like being mad at Stuart but what happened today hurt me. Then words from Paula echoed in my head, her saying that I'm not Sydney's mom...she's right I'm not, and I never will be no matter what I do.

~~~~

Narrator pov

For dinner, they had to order pizza because Y/n didn't feel like cooking, so after their pizzas arrived, they were all in the kitchen but Y/n made sure to have a seat that wasn't close to Stuart.

~~~~

Y/n pov

Everyone was quiet since the atmosphere around us felt awkward.

"Well, this is awkward" Russell comment while frowning.

"Let's dig in everyone, I made sure to order these pizzas from the best pizza place I could find, I bet they're delicious" Noodle grinned nervously.

Everyone was eating except me, I just stared at my pizza with a frown.

"Love, aren't you gonna eat?" Stuart asks with a worry look.

I didn't respond to him, even though he's kept trying to get me to talk to him.

"Y/n, are you not hungry?" Noodle asks.

"I'm not hungry for pizza"

"Oh, well I can order something else for you, what would you like?"

"I don't feel like eating, I'm going to bed goodnight" I quickly got up and rushed to room.

~~~~

Stuart pov

I knew it was my fault that Y/n was acting like this.

"Okay, what is going on, why is everything feel awkward tonight?"

"Y/n's mad at me" I frowned.

"What did you do?"

Noodle explained everything to Russell and Murdoc about what happened today.

"Wow, our sweet innocent 2D was harsh to a beautiful girl, what a shame" Murdoc chuckled.

"Murdoc enough, it's not funny" Russell glared.

"That's why she didn't feel like cooking or eating" Noodle explained.

"Poor baby girl"

"I didn't mean to say those things, I've tried to apologize but she won't talk to me or look at me, I don't know what to do" I felt tears in my eyes.

"2D it's okay, we know you didn't but she probably needs to calm down from it" Russell reassured.

"I can't help but be afraid that I might lose her, we've been best friend's since forever, I just can't lose her"

"Don't worry 2D, maybe tomorrow she'll talk to you and finally you can tell her how you feel about her, you can do it, we know you can" Noodle encouraged.

"Thanks Noodle, I'm gonna go put Sydney to bed and I'm going to bed as well"

I got up and got Sydney out of her high chair and took her to her room, after tucking her in and giving her a kiss on the cheek, she fell asleep and I headed to my room, on the way there, I walked passed Y/n's room, I wanted to go in and see her, but I knew she won't talk to me, I felt tears I was holding in come out and I got to my room.