Chapter 34

Narrator pov

6 years later

Sydney was five years old now and
Y/n and Stuart were more in love then ever.

~~~~

Y/n pov

I was cooking breakfast when I heard little footsteps running to the kitchen.

"Morning mommy"

"Good morning Sydney, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, where's uncle Russell, uncle Murdoc, aunt Noodle, and daddy?"

"Their doing some rehearsals, they'll be done by this afternoon"

"Okay mommy, what are we going to do?"

"I was thinking we could do some grocery shopping, and afterwards we could go get some ice cream, it just depends on your behavior"

"Yay, sounds good mommy"

"Alright, now eat your breakfast and we'll get ready to go to the store"

"Okay mommy and thank you"

I smiled when she began to eat.

(A/n: Here's what Sydney looks like now)

~~~~

Narrator pov

When Y/n and Sydney arrived to the store, they saw it was really busy today.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"Alright Sydney, just hold my hand and stay close so you don't get lost"

"Okay mommy" Sydney smiled.

We managed to get the stuff that was on the list but it was getting harder because more people were entering the store or had to many kids with them.

~~~~

Sydney pov

I saw a kid and a baby with their parents, seeing that made me smile and an idea of having a sibling of my own made my smile grow bigger.

"Come on Sydney, let's get to the checkout and head to the ice cream parlor"

"Okay mommy" I nodded happily.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After checking out, they got to the ice cream parlor.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"Thanks for the ice cream mommy" Sydney smiled.

"You're welcome sweetie, don't eat it to fast or you'll get a brain freeze"

"Okay, I won't"

We ate in silence and finally Sydney started to talk.

"Hey mommy"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a brother or a sister?"

I almost chocked when I heard those words.

"Mommy, you okay?"

"Umm... yeah sweetie, I was just surprised at what you just asked for" I chuckled nervously.

"Sorry mom" Sydney frowned.

"No no, don't apologize, but what made having a sibling idea pop in your head?" I ask in curiosity.

"When we were at the store, I saw this family who had a child around my age and they had a baby with them so that's how" Sydney answered shyly.

"Oh...well, that's sweet"

"Can I have a brother or a sister mommy?"

"Umm...we'll see, I got to talk to your dad about it"

"Mommy, where do babies come from?"

My eyes widen at her question.

"Uhh..."

~~~~

Narrator pov

Y/n and Sydney we're finally back at the studio.

~~~~

Y/n pov

I was in the living room with Sydney on the floor coloring a picture.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Sydney wanted and asked.

Of course, I told her that when she's older I would tell her where babies come from, but from being to young to know, I didn't want to traumatized her. But I couldn't stop thinking about when she said that she wanted a sibling, what would Stuart think about having another baby?

~~~~

Narrator pov

Hours went by and Stuart and the others were finally done with their rehearsals. So right now, they were eating dinner.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"Wow you guys, your job is a hassle" I chuckled.

"Yeah no kidding love, but my most dislike thing about it is being away from you and Sydney" Stuart was cleaning Sydney's face since it was covered in spaghetti sauce.

"Aww Stuart" I blushed.

"Daddy" Sydney whined since she doesn't like her face being whipped off.

"Sorry princess, but we need to get all the sauce off you, but I think tonight is bath night"

"Yay bath night" Sydney cheered.

I chuckled at them, they were so cute together.