Yesterdays Cries and Todays Gifts

Seonghwas POV
————————>

The next day, I went to school with red eyes. Before I did try to use eye drops to stop the swelling. I cried way too much yesterday only for a boy, how pathetic was I?
I sat down in my seat and went straight into books to turn my thinking away from him. I put on my reading glasses and I started reading from the start of the textbook.
I read the pages quickly, it was irritating me of how quickly I could read. It's not like I can pick the speed, else-way I wouldn't understand anything the same.

I took off my glasses and covered my eyes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Uh, hey Seonghwa."

I immediately looked up, it was the stunning sight of Hongjoong.

"Oh, morning."
I pushed out a smile.

He made a concerned expression.
"Are you ok? Why are your eyes red?"
He said slowly.

I thought for a bit and then said the first thing that came to my mind.
"I didn't sleep, I played games."

His expression suddenly changed into an excited one.
"What games do you play?"

"I- uh-"

He looked back and his girlfriend was waving for him to get back there.

"Wait, can't you see that I am talking with him?"
He looked back at me with a smile.
"So?"

I thought of the randomness games that I had long time installed on my laptop and told him them.

"I never knew you are a games guy, I thought that you're just a friendly nerd!"
He giggled.

I giggled in response.

"If you need me to recommend you some eye drops, then please tell me."

"Alright, thank you."

He winked at me and then walked back to his girlfriend's desk. I felt sad, not even a happy birthday? I shook my head and put my glasses back on to read.

Suddenly San came in with a big smile and a gift back while yelling.
"Seonghwa happy birthday!"
I raised my head and he came up to me and gave me the gift bag.

I smiled and started giggling.
"San you're making me embarrassed."

"Why? It's your birthday?"
He pouted.

"It's your birthday?"
Hongjoong asked from the other corner of the class.

I looked at him with a smile.
"Yeah."

"Ah shit..."
He started going through his backpack.

When he didn't find anything he took his wallet and ran out the classroom, Sans sister was left there, she was glaring at me.

"And how could someone forget about such thing?"
San mocked Hongjoong and laughed.

I looked inside the gift bag and gasped. I looked at San, he was smiling. There was a whiskey bottle, a Lego set and a couple boxes of chocolate.

I looked at him with my jaw dropped. How did he get the whiskey?

"How did you get the-?"
I pointed at the bag.

"I've got my legal ways."
He smiled.

The legal really got to me. I started laughing and covered my mouth.
"Let's go put this into my locker."

I got up and we went to my locker. I put it there and locked it.
"San you're so... just so.. creative."
I laughed.

"Thank you."

We went back to class and sat down. We started chatting. While we were, I was watching Sans sister closely, she was smiling at her phone, biting her finger, but Hongjoongs phone was right next to his backpack.
She was acting suspicious, she was acting turned on.

The teacher was ten minutes late and when he came in, Hongjoong ran in after him and hit the front table after he came in after the teacher.

The teacher looked at Hongjoong.
"You're late."

"Aren't you?"

"Principal, now."
The teacher pointed at the door.

Hongjoong sighed, came up to me and gave me the gift bag. He smiled.
"Happy birthday Seonghwa. I hope you have the best year of eighteen and find something magical that will be your home forever."
He winked at me and turned away.

"You could've bought gifts yesterday."
The teacher said as Hongjoong left the class.

I felt guilty, but also I felt my stomach fluttering. He went such a way to only get me a gift, the nearest store to the school was two miles away and the stores open at the same time as school starts. I felt so bad.