DISCALMER

The following work of fiction, be it a fanfic or any other creative endeavor, is solely intended for entertainment purposes. The characters, settings, and storylines portrayed in this piece are the result of the author's imagination and should not be associated with real-life individuals, events, or entities. Any similarities to actual persons, living or deceased, or to actual events or organizations are purely coincidental.

It is important to recognize that this work is a transformative interpretation, inspired by existing intellectual properties, which may include but is not limited to books, movies, TV shows, or video games. The characters and worlds that have been borrowed or expanded upon belong to their respective creators, authors, studios, or publishers. This work should not be misconstrued as an official continuation, adaptation, or representation of the original source material.

The author acknowledges and respects the intellectual property rights of the original creators and copyright holders. No infringement is intended or should be inferred. The fanfic is an expression of admiration, creativity, and a desire to engage with the fictional universe. It is not intended to challenge or undermine the original work, nor is it created for financial gain.

Furthermore, the opinions, beliefs, and actions of the characters portrayed in this fanfic do not necessarily reflect those of the author or align with any personal ideologies. Any controversial, explicit, or sensitive content depicted in this work is included solely for narrative purposes and does not endorse or condone such behavior in real life.

Reader discretion is advised, as the fanfic may contain adult themes, violence, strong language, or other elements that may not be suitable for all audiences. It is the responsibility of the reader to determine their comfort level and make an informed decision regarding their engagement with the content.

Please remember that fanfiction is a form of creative expression and should be approached as such. Enjoy the story, appreciate the efforts of the author, and remember to respect the boundaries and rights of the original creators.